Windows 10: New privacy screen settings layout coming to Windows 10

Discus and support New privacy screen settings layout coming to Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, our Windows Insiders (starting in Windows 10 build 17115) will get the first look at the new privacy set up experience coming to Windows 10 this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New privacy screen settings layout coming to Windows 10

Source: Windows Insiders get first look at new privacy screen settings layout coming to Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

See also: Microsoft announcing Windows 10 Bug Bash Privacy Edition Insider - Windows 10 Forums

New privacy screen settings layout coming to Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Tip You will be able to change all of these privacy settings at anytime in Windows 10.

Brink, Mar 5, 2018

2. Hi,
    And I'm sure the links to the two settings will be way at the bottom and in .1 font *Smile

:)

ThrashZone, Mar 6, 2018
  3. McPhee6 Win User
    Microsoft Privacy Glitch

Hello,

I have a new computer with Windows 10. Every once in awhile, a screen comes up asking me to review Microsoft privacy settings in preparation for an update. Each time after checking the settings, I hit "accept" and then "ok" on the next screen, but the
    privacy settings window won't close or respond in any fashion (although the back button works). Since options like ctrl-alt-del and Win-R don't let me exit, I have to shut off my computer and lose everything I was working on. Two days later the screen will
    come up again and the same process repeats.

How do I make this updates screen stop appearing? Thanks for any help provided.

McPhee6, Mar 6, 2018
  4. New privacy screen settings layout coming to Windows 10

Russian Phonetic Keyboard for Windows 10

Windows 10 comes with the phonetics keyboard layout already available. You don't need to download them separately from WinRus.

After adding the Russian language in your settings, click on the new Russian button that will be under the English Language you already have.

Click on Options.

Click on "Add Keyboard"

Select the Phonetic layout you desire.

DONE

Beaverskill, Mar 6, 2018
Thema:

New privacy screen settings layout coming to Windows 10

1. New privacy screen settings layout coming to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - privacy screen settings

2. no privacy settings screen when creating new account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    no privacy settings screen when creating new account: when i try to make a new user on my pc, i dont see this for some reason and i get a bunch of errors and explorer, images and videos just completely break and dont work...
  3. Windows 10 privacy settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 privacy settings: I have 5 Windows 10 Home laptops for my homeschooled kids. I have activity reporting enabled so I can keep and eye on what they're doing. Is there a way I can keep them from accessing the privacy settings to turn activity reporting off? My oldest is smart enough to figure...
  4. Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy Settings: I am having a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I have already logged in with my Xbox Live account as I wanted to join servers and play multiplayer. As I logged in, it showed "You cannot play multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up. This...
  5. Privacy settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Privacy settings: When In Settings>Privacyonly under Windows permissions>diagnostics&feedback and App permissions>Camera do I get*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. I am the only one using this laptop and am shown as administrator. How can I resolve this...
  6. Changing privacy settings on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing privacy settings on Windows 10: Hi, I'm about to throw this new system out the window because of Windows 10. All I want to do is change my privacy settings. I can't unless I log into my Windows Account. Everytime I try to, it wants me to verify who I am by sending me an email and me entering the code...
  7. privacy settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    privacy settings: ever time i try to change my privacy settings and i hit submit they just wont change what do i do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/privacy-settings/426c2edf-34bc-4ad7-b165-25c56b69f2cc
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 privacy settings: I'm trying to join my friends' Minecraft realm, but it says I need to update my privacy settings. I can play on multiplayer servers though. The link it tells me to go to is forever stuck in a load and it brings me nowhere. I am under a family group but I have all privileges....
  9. Privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy settings: Hello. When I try to change my privacy and online safety settings on the Xbox website and press submit it says a problem occurred and it tells me to try again later. I've tried it many times. My account is a parent account. I'm trying to change this so I can play Xbox games...
  10. Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Privacy Settings: I have 2 All in Ones and they both use Windows 10. If I make a change to one of them it effects the other and I wish to eliminate this. What are the correct privacy settings that I need to make so they run independent, Thank you 81129