Windows 10: Store Recent Activity of Downloads and Updates in Windows 10

Discus and support Store Recent Activity of Downloads and Updates in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Store Recent Activity of Downloads and Updates in Windows 10 How to See your Recent Activity of Downloads and Updates in Store app in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Store Recent Activity of Downloads and Updates in Windows 10

How to: Store Recent Activity of Downloads and Updates in Windows 10

How to See your Recent Activity of Downloads and Updates in Store app in Windows 10

Store Recent Activity of Downloads and Updates in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Information The Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 offers various apps, games, music, movies & TV, and books that users can browse through, purchase, or get for free to download and install for their Microsoft account in Windows 10 PCs and devices.

Starting with update available for the Store app. This new Store app build includes a new Recent activity list in the Downloads and updates section that shows additional information about apps such as the current build number, and the date it was last updated.

This tutorial will show you how to view the recent activity of downloads and updates in the Store app for your account in Windows 10.

Note If you have the Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise, or Education edition installed, you will no longer need to be signed in to the Store with a Microsoft account to install an app from the Store.

There are some restrictions though:
    1. The Windows 10 Home edition still requires signing in to the Store with a Microsoft account before any apps or games can be downloaded.
    2. Only free apps or games can be installed without a Microsoft account. This is likely done to avoid situations where pay for apps or games would not be available to reinstall (if needed) without having to pay for them again.
    3. You will need to download all apps again whenever you reinstall Windows 10.
    4. Some applications may still require a Microsoft account or another account to work properly or at all.

Here's How:

1. Open the Store app.

2. While signed in to the Store, click/tap on your user icon, and click/tap on Downloads and updates. (see screenshot below)

3. After a few moments, you will see your recent activity automatically display. (see screenshots below)

Note If you click/tap on a listed app, it will open the app's information page in the Store for more details about it.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Mar 5, 2018
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Oct 26, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Oct 26, 2019
  4. m4gicfour Win User

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Oct 26, 2019
  5. Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Oct 26, 2019
  6. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Store Recent Activity of Downloads and Updates in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Store Recent Activity

2. Recently downloaded Win 10 pro for free but can't activate it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently downloaded Win 10 pro for free but can't activate it?: Hi so I recently got Windows 10 Pro form the Microsoft page for free but it won't activate.And i already tried the Windows 10 Pro basic product key but it won't really work. Shouldn't i have a digital license? Someone please help....
  3. Recently downloaded Win 10 pro for free but can't activate it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently downloaded Win 10 pro for free but can't activate it?: Hi so I recently got Windows 10 Pro form the Microsoft page for free but it won't activate.And i already tried the Windows 10 Pro basic product key but it won't really work. Shouldn't i have a digital license? Someone please help....
  4. Recently downloaded Win 10 pro for free but can't activate it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Where is the downloaded update stored in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where is the downloaded update stored in Windows 10?: I had downloaded Windows 11 but, suddenly the settings had closed and after opening it the update was restarted. I want the file of Windows 11 and if you can please tell me to how to manually install it. Android handles a update in a lot better way. Windows gave me the worst...
  6. Downloaded the most recent update...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downloaded the most recent update...: And it did removed my profile picture, changed the color of my task bar... why would an update do this? It's not letting me change the color back either. submitted by /u/windyhollow102 [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows 10 store downloads and windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 store downloads and windows updates: I can not download anything from the Windows store. I do not get any error message, it says starting download (for an hour now) but nothing happens. I'm on the internet ans can download using my browser. I decided to go to windows updates and see if I could check for up dates...
  8. Microsoft Store re-downloads game after a recent update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store re-downloads game after a recent update: Hello, after downloading an update for a microsoft game on PC, the store starts the entire download of the game even if it was installed in the first place. Are there any fixes for this? I got really slow internet, which makes a 30+ GB-download a real pain. Greetings...
  9. Windows Store not Downloading Updates

Windows Store not Downloading Updates: I just upgraded my OS to Windows 10 from 8.1 a few days back, and the Windows Store is the only thing giving me issues at the moment. It shows the Progress Bar of the download but frequently it just stays at 0.0MB / ???? MB downloaded for the apps and doesn't move at all....
  10. Windows 10 Store not Downloading or updating

Windows 10 Store not Downloading or updating: I get error code 0x80071AC3 when I try to download or update. I have currently 4 apps waiting. Tried resetting Store as administrator and also removing and reinstalling Store. No change. Facebook however DID update today! 87428