Windows 10: Sync Your Settings 'some of these settings r hidden or managed by you'

Discus and support Sync Your Settings 'some of these settings r hidden or managed by you' in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello Folks Im really puzzled by this one, i have been searching for endless hours for a fix and i have given up. It seems there are a load of... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by revelator1969, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Sync Your Settings 'some of these settings r hidden or managed by you'

Hello Folks

Im really puzzled by this one, i have been searching for endless hours for a fix and i have given up. It seems there are a load of different fixes and not all of them work. I have read lots and lots of threads, many of which dont have a solution. Some people in the same boat as me and dont find a fix for this particular issue. It seems there are different fixes depending on what section of settings your having issues with. In my case its the sync your settings on my Lenovo laptop x64 windows 10 pro.

I have tried group editor fixes, registry fixes, a few tweaks of the settings and nothing helps. I only tried to turn on syncing today so i cant be sure of when this happened.

I have followed as many links as i can find with no avail. Does anyone have any further help to offer?

Sync Your Settings 'some of these settings r hidden or managed by you' [​IMG]

:)

revelator1969, Jan 13, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Sync Your Settings 'some of these settings r hidden or managed by you'

Hi, here's how it should look:

Notice I am using a live id account- a MS account- and email address- not a local account.

What sort of account are you logging in with?

That relates to the second yellow message.

The first, as you perhaps know, refers to relevant group policy settings being applied. ('your organisation').

You haven't said if you're using Home or Pro explicitly, but have referred to using group policies. I would suggest you look through those that are configured - using this filter will help:

and look for ones that apply here and set them to default.

You may find this tutorial helpful
    Turn On or Off Sync Settings for Microsoft Account in Windows 10
    - in particular the links below the text in the section
    Related Tutorials

dalchina, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Sync Your Settings 'some of these settings r hidden or managed by you'

Hello Folks

Im really puzzled by this one, i have been searching for endless hours for a fix and i have given up. It seems there are a load of different fixes and not all of them work. I have read lots and lots of threads, many of which dont have a solution. Some people in the same boat as me and dont find a fix for this particular issue. It seems there are different fixes depending on what section of settings your having issues with. In my case its the sync your settings on my Lenovo laptop x64 windows 10 pro.

I have tried group editor fixes, registry fixes, a few tweaks of the settings and nothing helps. I only tried to turn on syncing today so i cant be sure of when this happened.

I have followed as many links as i can find with no avail. Does anyone have any further help to offer?

4. Sync Your Settings 'some of these settings r hidden or managed by you'

Many thanks for your reply. Ill address your questions before i delve deeper into these links. I dont have an issue on how to use the sync settings, its being able to access them.

I am using an offline account, i did have an online account but i changed it as i did not like the online account, i was scared i might get locked out of my laptop. This account has my Microsoft account linked to it.

Yes im using Win10 Pro x64 on my laptop, i have the same version on my NUC and it has no issues, i also use the same Microsoft account but different user accounts for each machine.

I already tried this one - Enable or Disable Sync Your Settings in Windows 10

Can you tell me how to bring up those filter options please.

many thanks

Thema:

1. Sync Your Settings 'some of these settings r hidden or managed by you' - Similar Threads - Sync Settings 'some

2. Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization (In "Sync your settings")?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization (In "Sync your settings")?: I've got an issue on a new install of windows 10. I've logged on to my Microsoft account but still I cant sync my settings. It seems like I dont get any issues on updates or so. Just get the message on sync settings. The messages reads "Some of these settings are hidden or...
  3. Problems with: Sync Your Settings because "*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with: Sync Your Settings because "*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by...: Hey everyone, I recently bought a new computer and would love to simply transfer all my settings and files via OneDrive to it, but for some reason I am not capable of activating that setting. First off some system information so you know what we're working with: Version:...
  4. "Sync your settings" not working because of "Some of these settings are hidden or managed...

"Sync your settings" not working because of "Some of these settings are hidden or managed...: Quite easy and simple: I tried finding tutorials online but they were all for the lock screen, or the Desktop Background. I am the only person signed into this machine. I have a Microsoft Office 365 subscription and have OneDrive etc. [ATTACH] I have tried anythig from...
  5. Sync Your Settings 'some of these settings r hidden or managed by you'

in Windows 10 Support
    Sync Your Settings 'some of these settings r hidden or managed by you': Hello Folks Im really puzzled by this one, i have been searching for endless hours for a fix and i have given up. It seems there are a load of different fixes and not all of them work. I have read lots and lots of threads, many of which dont have a solution. Some people in...
  6. Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: Hello. I formatted my Windows yesterday, everything was just fine, but when I needed to change some advanced settings in my system this thing popped in. I don't know what to do, I've searched all over the internet (including Windows forums) to find a solution but nothing I...
  7. some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation

some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation: in the settings for my new acer nitro 5 spin laptop, the settings for lockscreen are unchangeable with the message "some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" displayed. I don't know if its an error or if it has anything to do with the fact it was a display...
  8. Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: Network and sharing center is being displayed in the network and sharing center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/some-settings-are-hidden-or-managed-by-your/87ad2f5c-c253-428e-a22d-a6e2aa4a57ef
  9. some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: some one using by laptop in hidden and browser will not working in laptop google chrome proxy server will not working when some websites are open automatically closing the Microsoft edge. some virus are attacking my laptop ransomware. will showing on windows defender security...
  10. "some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"

in Windows 10 Support
    "some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation": This seems to be a widespread problem affecting a number of settings in Windows 10 and there is apparently a different solution for each of the affected areas. Is there perhaps a consolidated list in existence, or does one just have to hit each one as it arises? 103742

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync settings hidden or managed

2. some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation sync

3. some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization in your phone settings

4. enable windows sync some of these settings,
  5. win 10 Some of thesesettings are hidden