Windows 10: Unpair Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

Discus and support Unpair Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 Mobile Phone in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Unpair Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Unpair a Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by borhan48, Feb 25, 2017.

1. borhan48 Win User

Unpair Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to: Unpair Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Unpair a Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

Unpair Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [​IMG]
    Information Bluetooth is a short range wireless technology which enables wireless data transmission between two Bluetooth–enabled devices located nearby each other.

Bluetooth lets you use all sorts of wireless devices with your phone—Bluetooth headsets, headphones, a hands‑free system in your car, speakers, fitness trackers—just to name a few. You can pair your Bluetooth device with your phone.

If one Bluetooth–enabled (turned on) device is in discovery mode and discovers another Bluetooth–enabled device nearby, it can query for its services and choose to establish a Bluetooth link, or a 'pairing relationship', with the other Bluetooth–enabled device. Establishing a Bluetooth link with another Bluetooth–enabled device is also known as pairing.

Wireless devices with Bluetooth radios must be paired with each other before they can communicate.

Once the two devices have been paired, they will automatically connect to each other when they are within range and have Bluetooth turned on.

This tutorial will show you how to remove a paired Bluetooth device on your Windows 10 Mobile phone.

Here's How:

1. Open Settings, and tap on Devices. (see screenshot below)

2. Tap on Bluetooth & other devices. (see screenshot below)

3. Tap on the paired Bluetooth device (ex" "BRINK-W10LAPTOP") you want to remove. (see screenshot below)

4. Tap on the Remove device button. (see screenshot below)

5. When finished, you can tap on the Start *Start button at the bottom of your phone to return to your Start screen. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

borhan48, Feb 25, 2017
  2. Mike 1430 Win User

Win10: How to disconnect a bluetooth device without unpairing

Thank you.

Answered: WIndows 10 Disconnect Bluetooth Device without Unpairing

Answered: WIndows 10 Disable Bluetooth Device without Unpairing

Answer: Sound/Playback/unDesiredDevice/Properties/Device Usage/Disable

It is absolutely absurd that the average Windows user can't easily share an earphone, or Bluetooth speaker between with their smart phone and their computer.

Why wouldn't Microsoft Corp merely add Enable/Disable to the Manage Bluetooth Devices?

Please, where do I post suggestions for Windows 10?

Remedying this seems like 10 minutes of programming and an hour or two of testing?

Makes you wonder if Windows Development Personnel even use Windows at home, lol!

Or do they ever even GO home?

Mike 1430, Feb 25, 2017
  3. Hide Bluetooth device from This PC or My Computer or Windows Explorer

using Windows 10 in ASUS X555LN notebook with integrated Broadcom Bluetooth driver. After installing the Bluetooth software, when i pair my phone with the PC, my phone appears in the Explorer with additional hard disk partitions (Devices and drives). if
    i unpair my phone, the icon disappears. I do not want to unpair my bluetooth device, just want to remove the device icon from showing in Explorer. seeking for help. thanks

(Zenfone 5 is the paired bluetooth device)

sadik.simoom, Feb 25, 2017
Thema:

Unpair Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

1. Unpair Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Similar Threads - Unpair Bluetooth Device

2. Can't unpair bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't unpair bluetooth device: Whenever I click the menu button on a bluetooth device in settings, the app becomes unresponsive. I'm on Windows 11 Dev Build. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-unpair-bluetooth-device/cdfaf869-427a-4823-ada0-49dde2af445a
  3. Can't unpair bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't unpair bluetooth device: Whenever I click the menu button on a bluetooth device in settings, the app becomes unresponsive. I'm on Windows 11 Dev Build. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-unpair-bluetooth-device/cdfaf869-427a-4823-ada0-49dde2af445a
  4. Unable to unpair bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to unpair bluetooth devices: Starting this thread to attempt to diagnose this issue. Bluetooth devices will not unpair, when this is attempted it says that the attempt failed. I've tried several other options as well including reinstalling bluetooth drivers, removing bluetooth devices from device...
  5. Failed to connection to unpaired bluetooth LE device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Failed to connection to unpaired bluetooth LE device: Hi, Win 10 Creator Update add feature to support unpaired Bluetooth LE Device connectivity (https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2017/P4178). I download "Bluetooth LE Explorer" from Microsoft Store and run it. On "Discover and Pair", I can find the designated device...
  6. Bluetooth Devices Automatically Reinstall, and cannot be unpaired

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Devices Automatically Reinstall, and cannot be unpaired: The issue is; when I pair a device with my computer using Bluetooth I am no longer able to unpair, or even uninstall the device, as if i do, somehow windows will just automatically reinstall it even if it's not connected. This means that if i connect the device to something...
  7. devices: mobile phones in Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    devices: mobile phones in Win10: so, unsure which sub-forum to mention these issues can't get win 10 to detect my alcaltel phone pixi 3.5 can't therefore use USB tethering 25567
  8. Unpair Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Unpair Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 PC: How to: Unpair Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 PC How to Unpair a Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 PC Bluetooth is a short range wireless technology which enables wireless data transmission between two Bluetoothenabled devices located nearby each other. If one...
  9. Turn On or Off Bluetooth on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Bluetooth on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Turn On or Off Bluetooth on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off Bluetooth Wireless Communication on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Bluetooth lets you use all sorts of wireless devices with your phone—Bluetooth headsets, headphones, a...
  10. Device Portal for Mobile - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Device Portal for Mobile - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Device Portal for Mobile - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off Device Portal for Mobile on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information The Windows Device Portal lets you configure and manage your device remotely over a network or USB...