Windows 10: Vendor/MSFT/AppLocker/FamilySafety/FamilySafetyGroup/StoreApps/Policy

Discus and support Vendor/MSFT/AppLocker/FamilySafety/FamilySafetyGroup/StoreApps/Policy in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have the following Problem in Windows 10 Home: MDM-ConfigurationManager: Befehlsfehlerstatus. ID der Konfiguratonsquelle:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Swisha, Nov 9, 2019 at 5:52 AM.

1. Swisha Win User

Vendor/MSFT/AppLocker/FamilySafety/FamilySafetyGroup/StoreApps/Policy

Hello, I have the following Problem in Windows 10 Home:

MDM-ConfigurationManager: Befehlsfehlerstatus. ID der Konfiguratonsquelle: ({AD68119A-6A55-47B2-9764-C6F533708987}), Registrierungstyp: (FamilySafety), CSP-Name: (AppLocker), Befehlstyp: (Add: from Replace or Add), Ergebnis: (./Vendor/MSFT/AppLocker/FamilySafety/FamilySafetyGroup/StoreApps/Policy).

How can I solve it?

Vendor/MSFT/AppLocker/FamilySafety/FamilySafetyGroup/StoreApps/Policy f4b7bc6d-0c9d-465c-8b78-06b8055210b5?upload=true.jpg Vendor/MSFT/AppLocker/FamilySafety/FamilySafetyGroup/StoreApps/Policy acb55cf2-80d0-4e73-b751-4145fb1f3a23?upload=true.jpg

:)

2. To Export AppLocker Policy to XML file in Windows 10

How to Export and Import AppLocker Policy for Rules in Windows 10

AppLocker advances the app control features and functionality of Software Restriction Policies. AppLocker contains new capabilities and extensions that allow you to create rules to allow or deny apps from running based on unique identities of files and to specify which users or groups can run those apps.

AppLocker helps you control which apps and files users can run. These include executable files, scripts, Windows Installer files, dynamic-link libraries (DLLs), packaged apps (aka: Microsoft Store apps), and packaged app installers.

AppLocker policies can only be configured on and applied to computers that are running on the supported versions and editions of the Windows operating system. You can configure AppLocker policies on any edition of Windows 10, but you can only manage (enforce) AppLocker on devices running Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 10 Education.

You can export an AppLocker policy from a computer running any edition of Windows 10, and import the AppLocker Policy to any computer running Windows 10 Enterprise or Windows 10 Education.

Exporting and importing an AppLocker policy from a computer can be used as a way to backup an restore your AppLocker policy, or to apply it on another computer.

See also:
    This tutorial will show you how to export (backup) and import (restore) an AppLocker policy using an XML file in Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 10 Education.

*Warning You must be signed in as an administrator to use AppLocker.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: To Export an AppLocker Policy to XML file in Windows 10
    • Option Two: To Import an AppLocker Policy from XML file in Windows 10

Vendor/MSFT/AppLocker/FamilySafety/FamilySafetyGroup/StoreApps/Policy [​IMG]
    OPTION ONE
    To Export AppLocker Policy to XML file in Windows 10
    1. Open Local Security Policy (secpol.msc).

2. Expand open Application Control Policies in the left pane of the Local Security Policy window, right click or press and hold on AppLocker, and click/tap on the Export Policy. (see screenshot below)

3. Navigate to where you where you want to save the AppLocker policy, type a file name you want for the XML file, and click/tap on Save. (see screenshot below)

4. The AppLocker dialog box will notify you of how many rules were exported. Click/tap on OK. (see screenshot below)

OPTION TWO
    To Import an AppLocker Policy from XML file in Windows 10

*Warning Importing an AppLocker policy will overwrite the existing policy on the computer.

2. Expand open Application Control Policies in the left pane of the Local Security Policy window, right click or press and hold on AppLocker, and click/tap on the Import Policy. (see screenshot below)

3. Navigate to and select the AppLocker policy XML file you want exported using Option One, and click/tap on Open. (see screenshot below)

4. Click/tap on Yes to confirm the import. (see screenshot below)

*Warning Importing an AppLocker policy will overwrite the existing policy on the computer.

5. The AppLocker dialog box will notify you of how many rules were overwritten and imported. Click/tap on OK. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

Shawn Brink, Nov 9, 2019 at 5:55 AM
  3. Clear AppLocker Policy in Windows 10  

How to Clear AppLocker Policy in Windows 10

AppLocker advances the app control features and functionality of Software Restriction Policies. AppLocker contains new capabilities and extensions that allow you to create rules to allow or deny apps from running based on unique identities of files and to specify which users or groups can run those apps.

AppLocker helps you control which apps and files users can run. These include executable files, scripts, Windows Installer files, dynamic-link libraries (DLLs), packaged apps (aka: Microsoft Store apps), and packaged app installers.

AppLocker policies can only be configured on and applied to computers that are running on the supported versions and editions of the Windows operating system. You can configure AppLocker policies on any edition of Windows 10, but you can only manage (enforce) AppLocker on devices running Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 10 Education.

Clearing the AppLocker policy on a computer returns all AppLocker settings to not configured (default) and deletes all existing rules.

See also:
    This tutorial will show you how to clear (reset) AppLocker policy to return all AppLocker settings to default and delete all existing rules in Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 10 Education.

*Warning You must be signed in as an administrator to use AppLocker.

Here's How:

2. Expand open Application Control Policies in the left pane of the Local Security Policy window, right click or press and hold on AppLocker, and click/tap on the Clear Policy. (see screenshot below)

3. Click/tap on Yes to confirm. (see screenshot below)

4. The AppLocker dialog box will notify you of how many rules were deleted. Click/tap on OK. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

Shawn Brink, Nov 9, 2019 at 5:55 AM
  4. Vendor/MSFT/AppLocker/FamilySafety/FamilySafetyGroup/StoreApps/Policy

Applocker Policy breaks Start Menu

I am running Windows 10 Enterprise, build 10240. I am keeping my clients in a test OU. Everything has been working fine with it until I apply an Applocker policy. After the policy applies, the Start Menu and Cortana stop functioning. I am able to restore
    functionality by deleting the .Applocker files from %windir%\system32\Applocker and restarting. That fixes it until the policy reapplies and the .Applocker files are recreated.

Anyone have any guidance for a permanent solution on this issue?

Thema:

Vendor/MSFT/AppLocker/FamilySafety/FamilySafetyGroup/StoreApps/Policy

1. Vendor/MSFT/AppLocker/FamilySafety/FamilySafetyGroup/StoreApps/Policy - Similar Threads - Vendor MSFT AppLocker

2. Format KDI-MSFT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Format KDI-MSFT: I have a Windows 10 (Anniversary Update - 1607) USB. I tried to format the drive to add a newer version of Windows 10 (and it is limited to the Pro and Home editions). But it says my USB is "write protected". How can I format that?...
  3. Block a DLL with Applocker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Block a DLL with Applocker: Hi all, On my organization we want to implement Applocker to block unauthorized DLLs. So far, I've created a very simple test, I've created an exe file that loads a function stored on a DLL. I created the program using visual studio and C#. [ATTACH] I followed the...
  4. Vendor: Slimware Utilities Holding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Vendor: Slimware Utilities Holding: I keep getting adds that pop up on my screen saying that I have drivers that are out of date or something else is wrong with them. These adds are from Slimware Utilities. I am subscribe to 365, is there any reason to use this Slimware products. How do I check to make sure...
  5. MSFT MINESWEEPER NOT OPENING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFT MINESWEEPER NOT OPENING: Using WIN 10 and have been playing MSFT Minesweeper for years. Yesterday it would not open, so I deleted and re-installed the App. also added it to task bar. still will not open !! goes to minesweeper page and then reverts to win 10 opening page .. have also tried to open...
  6. Search in Taskbar is not working with Applocker policy

in Cortana
    Search in Taskbar is not working with Applocker policy: Hi Everyone, I have enabled AppLocker polices to disable Win10 UI apps e.g. Xbox, Groove Music, Solitare etc. Search in taskbar seems disabled with AppLocker policy. I am not able to search in Start menu for any app. Thanks, NG...
  7. Blocking Edge with AppLocker

in Browsers and Email
    Blocking Edge with AppLocker: Does anyone know how to prevent Edge from running using AppLocker rules? I've tried various AppLocker rules to block Edge but Edge keeps running. If you have managed to block Edge using AppLocker, what rules did you create for this block to work? 83673
  8. Applocker not blocking -- Win10Pro, Applocker configured, AppIDsvc run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Applocker not blocking -- Win10Pro, Applocker configured, AppIDsvc run: OS: Win10Pro Applocker: configured blocking of apps and executables Applocker rules: set to enforcing Service: AppIDSvc is running I've been trying to get Edge and a couple other utilities blocked on the laptop to keep distractions to a minimum for my child who uses the...
  9. AppReadiness - Install Failed - Contact Vendor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    AppReadiness - Install Failed - Contact Vendor: After last W10 update, Build 187, I have in Event Viewer several errors related to AppReadiness. [img] [img] 63898
  10. Idiotic vendor?

in Windows 10 Support
    Idiotic vendor?: I'm doubtful that this is really a Win10 message but what idiot, other than MS, would think a message saying only "Software download complete" is OK? I'm serious-it pops up from my system tray & that's all it says other than the choices 'Install Now' or 'Install Later'. Is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vendor/msft/applocker/familysafety/familysafetygroup