Windows 10: why do i keep getting windows cannot find registry.reg

Discus and support why do i keep getting windows cannot find registry.reg in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I dont know why i keep getting this every time when I start the system.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kshatriya_y2k, Oct 23, 2019.

1. why do i keep getting windows cannot find registry.reg

I dont know why i keep getting this every time when I start the system. why do i keep getting windows cannot find registry.reg d0abfb6e-db4f-4bb0-b6da-7dade5774aa3?upload=true.png

:)

Kshatriya_y2k, Oct 23, 2019

2. Turn On or Off "Get even more out of Windows" Suggestions in Settings

How to Turn On or Off Get even more out of Windows Suggestions in Windows 10

Occasionally when you sign in to Windows 10, you may see a Get even more out of Windows notification screen to suggest ways you can finish setting up your device.

These suggestions include setting up services powered by your Microsoft account:
    Starting with at least Windows 10 build 18945, a new "Suggest ways I can finish setting up my device to get the most out of Windows" on/off setting was added to the Notifications & actions page in Settings for this.

This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off the Get even more out of Windows screen at startup with suggestions to finish setting up your device for your account in Windows 10.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: Turn On or Off "Get even more out of Windows" Suggestions in Settings
    • Option Two: Turn On or Off "Get even more out of Windows" Suggestions using a REG file

EXAMPLE: "Get even more out of Windows" suggestions screen

why do i keep getting windows cannot find registry.reg [​IMG]

OPTION ONE
    Turn On or Off "Get even more out of Windows" Suggestions in Settings
    1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.

2. Click/tap on Notifications & actions on the left side. (see screenshot below)

3. Check (on - default) or uncheck (off) Suggest ways I can finish setting up my device to get the most out of Windows for what you want under Notifications on the right side.

4. When finished, you can close Settings if you like.

OPTION TWO
    Turn On or Off "Get even more out of Windows" Suggestions using a REG file
    *note The downloadable .reg files below will modify the DWORD value in the registry key below.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\UserProfileEngagement

ScoobeSystemSettingEnabled DWORD

0 = Off
    1 = On

1. Do step 2 (on) or step 3 (off) below for what you would like to do.

2. To Turn On "Get even more out of Windows" Suggestions
    *note This is the default setting.
    A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.

Turn_ON_Get_even_more_out_of_Windows_suggestions_at_startup.reg

3. To Turn Off "Get even more out of Windows" Suggestions
    A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.

Turn_OFF_Get_even_more_out_of_Windows_suggestions_at_startup.reg

4. Save the .reg file to your desktop.

5. Double click/tap on the downloaded .reg file to merge it.

6. When prompted, click/tap on Run, Yes (UAC), Yes, and OK to approve the merge.

7. If you like, you can now delete the downloaded .reg file.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

Shawn Brink, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 23, 2019
  4. why do i keep getting windows cannot find registry.reg

Registry editing

Hello,

This issue may have occurred after one of the following situations:

• You upgrade the Windows operating system.
    • You install or uninstall CD or DVD recording programs.
    • You uninstall Microsoft Digital Image.

Given that, we suggest performing the methods in this article:
    Your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs
    The resolutions that are listed in that article may help solve some instances but not all instances of this problem.

Important:This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow
    these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, refer to the following Microsoft Knowledge Base
    article.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

why do i keep getting windows cannot find registry.reg

1. why do i keep getting windows cannot find registry.reg - Similar Threads - why keep getting

2. Why do I keep getting BSOD errors?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do I keep getting BSOD errors?: Hello,in the past 2 hours I have received 3 different BSOD errors completely out of the blue.The first error was "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED"Second was "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"And third was "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" which I have gotten another time before.Im not sure...
  3. Why do I keep getting "This alias cannot be added to your account."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I keep getting "This alias cannot be added to your account.": Error: This alias cannot be added to your account. Choose a different alias.I'm just trying to add my phone number to my only Microsoft account and I keep getting this error over and over. It's quite frustrating and I'm really not finding any solutions online other than...
  4. Why do I keep getting "This alias cannot be added to your account."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I keep getting "This alias cannot be added to your account.": Error: This alias cannot be added to your account. Choose a different alias.I'm just trying to add my phone number to my only Microsoft account and I keep getting this error over and over. It's quite frustrating and I'm really not finding any solutions online other than...
  5. Why do i keep getting corrupted files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do i keep getting corrupted files?: Hello,I got since while ago corrupted files error, i did a sfc and it said “found corrupted files, details are included in the CBS log file..etcSo i tried every single method to solve that without having to reset my pc and delete everything.But none of the methodes worked and...
  6. why do i keep getting these blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do i keep getting these blue screens: i keep getting blue screens that all have different error codes and i tried updating windows, updating my gpu and i just can't figure out what the issue is please i request any help...
  7. why do i keep getting these blue screens

why do i keep getting these blue screens: i keep getting blue screens that all have different error codes and i tried updating windows, updating my gpu and i just can't figure out what the issue is please i request any help...
  8. why do i keep getting these blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. reg save -> ERROR: The system was unable to find the specified registry key or value Registry

reg save -> ERROR: The system was unable to find the specified registry key or value Registry: I would like to save/backup all registry entries that accumulate over a while in a certain part of the registry. Ultimately, I would to have that done more or less automatically with a batch file triggered by the Task Scheduler So far I have tried in the command window which...
  10. Modifying Registry with "reg" file

in Windows 10 Support
    Modifying Registry with "reg" file: I exported a HKCU key and saved it as a reg file. I now want to import it to another HDD. Prior to doing this I noticed the properties list in the Receiving system: 1) Contains the same list of items BUT 2) Are in a different order than the exported file. What to confirm...