Windows 10: why do i keep getting windows cannot find registry.reg

Discus and support why do i keep getting windows cannot find registry.reg in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I dont know why i keep getting this every time when I start the system.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kshatriya_y2k, Oct 23, 2019.

1. why do i keep getting windows cannot find registry.reg

I dont know why i keep getting this every time when I start the system. why do i keep getting windows cannot find registry.reg d0abfb6e-db4f-4bb0-b6da-7dade5774aa3?upload=true.png

:)

Kshatriya_y2k, Oct 23, 2019

2. Turn On or Off "Get even more out of Windows" Suggestions in Settings

How to Turn On or Off Get even more out of Windows Suggestions in Windows 10

Occasionally when you sign in to Windows 10, you may see a Get even more out of Windows notification screen to suggest ways you can finish setting up your device.

These suggestions include setting up services powered by your Microsoft account:
    Starting with at least Windows 10 build 18945, a new "Suggest ways I can finish setting up my device to get the most out of Windows" on/off setting was added to the Notifications & actions page in Settings for this.

This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off the Get even more out of Windows screen at startup with suggestions to finish setting up your device for your account in Windows 10.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: Turn On or Off "Get even more out of Windows" Suggestions in Settings
    • Option Two: Turn On or Off "Get even more out of Windows" Suggestions using a REG file

EXAMPLE: "Get even more out of Windows" suggestions screen

why do i keep getting windows cannot find registry.reg [​IMG]

OPTION ONE
    Turn On or Off "Get even more out of Windows" Suggestions in Settings
    1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.

2. Click/tap on Notifications & actions on the left side. (see screenshot below)

3. Check (on - default) or uncheck (off) Suggest ways I can finish setting up my device to get the most out of Windows for what you want under Notifications on the right side.

4. When finished, you can close Settings if you like.

OPTION TWO
    Turn On or Off "Get even more out of Windows" Suggestions using a REG file
    *note The downloadable .reg files below will modify the DWORD value in the registry key below.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\UserProfileEngagement

ScoobeSystemSettingEnabled DWORD

0 = Off
    1 = On

1. Do step 2 (on) or step 3 (off) below for what you would like to do.

2. To Turn On "Get even more out of Windows" Suggestions
    *note This is the default setting.
    A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.

Turn_ON_Get_even_more_out_of_Windows_suggestions_at_startup.reg

3. To Turn Off "Get even more out of Windows" Suggestions
    A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.

Turn_OFF_Get_even_more_out_of_Windows_suggestions_at_startup.reg

4. Save the .reg file to your desktop.

5. Double click/tap on the downloaded .reg file to merge it.

6. When prompted, click/tap on Run, Yes (UAC), Yes, and OK to approve the merge.

7. If you like, you can now delete the downloaded .reg file.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

Shawn Brink, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 23, 2019
  4. why do i keep getting windows cannot find registry.reg

Registry editing

Hello,

This issue may have occurred after one of the following situations:

• You upgrade the Windows operating system.
    • You install or uninstall CD or DVD recording programs.
    • You uninstall Microsoft Digital Image.

Given that, we suggest performing the methods in this article:
    Your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs
    The resolutions that are listed in that article may help solve some instances but not all instances of this problem.

Important:This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow
    these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, refer to the following Microsoft Knowledge Base
    article.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

why do i keep getting windows cannot find registry.reg

1. why do i keep getting windows cannot find registry.reg - Similar Threads - why keep getting

2. Wuauserv registry keeps getting deleted everytime i restart.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wuauserv registry keeps getting deleted everytime i restart.: So recently my brother who plays a lot of games happened to download a suspicious program from the internet. After that windows update and windows security stopped working. Ive been trying to search online for help but none of those solutions seem to work. Windows update...
  3. I keep getting a "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" blue screen, and I can't find out why this is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting a "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" blue screen, and I can't find out why this is...: Hey everyone! A few weeks ago I got this error for the first time and I wrote about it here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-closed-all-windows-flickered-and-crashed/8aa9efac-a887-4215-9942-a645c0d8408a I finally figured out what the BSOD...
  4. Why do I keep getting KB4023057 update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why do I keep getting KB4023057 update?: I am running windows 1803, build 17134.590. I have been getting KB4023957 update for the last 3 months. I thought this is an old update. Can somebody explain it to me?...
  5. Why do I keep seeing "access denied"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do I keep seeing "access denied"?: I am the administrator. However I have been stopped by a pop up (for lack of a better term)in all re-access denied/" I spoke with a lady from Microsoft. She was not helpful at all ten and who that says "access denied." Sometimes it says "you are not the administrator-...
  6. How do I get to click and lock with my mouse. I cannot seem to find it.?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get to click and lock with my mouse. I cannot seem to find it.?: My ? was answered electronically by electronical helper. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-do-i-get-to-click-and-lock-with-my-mouse-i/6c13034b-2f8d-488f-8c31-48891b8228df
  7. Why do I keep getting messages Recover Webpage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do I keep getting messages Recover Webpage: Why do I keep getting messages Recover Webpage Moved from : Windows / Windows 10 / Ease of access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/messages/3e9bdf19-2a90-4686-9590-172ad1c41ab7
  8. Why do I keep getting this security update popup?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why do I keep getting this security update popup?: Today, whenever I leave my computer, I will come back to find a popup that says, "Your device needs the latest security updates", and "Microsoft cannot install the latest security updates unless you update to the latest version of Windows" or something like that. Even if I...
  9. Windows registry - I cannot delete a user file in the registry

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows registry - I cannot delete a user file in the registry: In the last week I have been redirected to a hijacked site that says "that your computer has been hijacked and you will not be able to save your files, then it says do not shutdown" Well, that's exactly what I do is I disconnect from the internet, and then I can close...
  10. Why do my files keep getting corrupt?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why do my files keep getting corrupt?: So every couple of months I seem to have a problem... Something acting a bit weird, or my whole computer is amazingly slow, etc.. So I usually go for chkdsk /f /r and sfc /scannow Now when running sfc, I ALWAYS seem to have some corrupt files? Now all I really do is...