Windows 10: Windows 10 insider to RTM

Discus and support Windows 10 insider to RTM in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, I installed insider builds earlier in the summer, I was with a windows 7 ultimate and figured I could use the free upgrade. My end of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by chicknafraid, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Windows 10 insider to RTM

Hi all,

I installed insider builds earlier in the summer, I was with a windows 7 ultimate and figured I could use the free upgrade.
    My end of summer was quite busy so I did not pay attention to the upgrade to RTM, and now I'm scrambling to upgrade before oct 1st, when my copy will expire. I thought it was auto-updated for us insiders, but it seems not.

Note: Windows 10 told me I needed a MS account tied to my build (which is a thing of build 10162 I've read, and I just now signed it with mine.

So the system config is telling me Windows is activated. But in the Settings - Activation, it tells me it's activated but that my license expires on October 1st.

And when I try to check for updates, it tells me it's up to date.

Any idea of what I need to do (format and reinstall would kill me, I need better than that *Smile

:)

chicknafraid, Sep 26, 2015
  2. Hugo-360 Win User

Can we upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 10 Insider Preview?

I can upgrade from windows 10 insider previw to RTM final reseale but I get windows 10 pro rtm or windows 10 home RTM

Hugo-360, Sep 26, 2015
  3. Hugo-360 Win User
    Can we upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 10 Insider Preview?

From Edition To Edition

Windows 10 Pro insider Preview Windows 10 Pro RTM or Windows 10 Home RTM

Hugo-360, Sep 26, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Windows 10 insider to RTM

Use the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool, "Make installation media for another PC" option to download the build 10240 ISO for the exact same version Windows 10 that you have now. Mount the ISO file. Run setup.exe from the mounted ISO file.

NavyLCDR, Sep 26, 2015
  5. This will do a reinstall or an update ? Please tell me an update...

chicknafraid, Sep 26, 2015
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    Upgrade. if you run setup.exe from within an ISO mounted by your currently installed version of Windows

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 insider to RTM

1. Windows 10 insider to RTM - Similar Threads - insider RTM

2. Do I have to activate Windows in order to join the Insider Program???

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do I have to activate Windows in order to join the Insider Program???: I was on the insiders program website to see how to retain my status as an insider, but it says I need to have a licensed copy of Windows 10. Someone told me at one time that you could join the insiders program, even if your copy wasn't activated, which would also get rid of...
  3. New Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse Survey - Oct. 11 Insider

in Windows 10 News
    New Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse Survey - Oct. 11 Insider: #WindowsInsiders, help us make #WIP better! It's time to give us your feedback in this week's quick survey: Take survey at: Microsoft Forms Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 142344
  4. Getting the Windows 10 November 2019 Update Ready for Release Insider

in Windows 10 News
    Getting the Windows 10 November 2019 Update Ready for Release Insider: Hello Windows Insiders! We are now getting the Windows 10 November 2019 Update (19H2) ready for release. We believe that Build 18363.418 is the final build and we will continue to improve the overall experience of 19H2 on customers’ PCs as part of our normal servicing...
  5. Bad news for insiders they will have to give up a key for the RTM.

in Windows 10 News
    Bad news for insiders they will have to give up a key for the RTM.: Bad news for insiders they will have to give up Windows 7 or 8.1 a license-key for the RTM. This is according to maximumpc not me. Link Someone asked Gabriel Aul, the man in charge of the Windows Insider program, this very question on Twitter the other day, and he...
  6. Soon - RTM Windows 10 Mobile Insider Build 10586.11

in Windows 10 News
    Soon - RTM Windows 10 Mobile Insider Build 10586.11: Seen Today! Very first shoot: 10.0.10586.11.th2_release.151112-1900 [img] [img] *Wink https://buildfeed.net/build/957384bf...-16c070fd069c/ W10M - New features listed This is a list of features que are being changed or added in W10M. The...
  7. Is Microsoft prepping for a post Windows 10 RTM Insider build?

in Windows 10 News
    Is Microsoft prepping for a post Windows 10 RTM Insider build?: Microsoft could be preparing to release a new Windows 10 build to Insiders, as the feedback app has been updated to show only the previous two weeks worth of feedback. Read more at: Is Microsoft prepping for a post Windows 10 RTM Insider build? [img] Tip How...
  8. Upcoming Windows 10 Insider build from RTM development branch TH1

in Windows 10 News
    Upcoming Windows 10 Insider build from RTM development branch TH1: [img] For those who don't know, Microsoft has been distributing a number of their Windows 10 builds via the "fbl_impressive" development branch, a branch created solely for Insiders and allows Microsoft to control what features are sent to the public for testing. There...
  9. Windows Insiders will be able to upgrade to Windows 10 RTM for free

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Insiders will be able to upgrade to Windows 10 RTM for free: Windows Insiders will be able to upgrade to Windows 10 RTM for free | Windows Central [img] Yes!! There is a cosmic BUNNY!! Now this is full WIN!! *Biggrin
  10. Windows Insiders to be upgraded to Windows 10 RTM regardless of licens

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Insiders to be upgraded to Windows 10 RTM regardless of licens: Windows 10 is likely to cross over to "Insider Preview" branding from today for all those enrolled in the Windows Insider Program. This can be backed up by the "accidental" leak of almost all language variants of build 10074 yesterday, directly from Microsoft's servers, which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 insider vs rtm

2. download windows 10 insider preview iso build 18860