Windows 10: Xbox 360 Headset Playback Audio Has Severe Stuttering

Discus and support Xbox 360 Headset Playback Audio Has Severe Stuttering in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've tried using both wired and wireless Xbox 360 controllers with the headset as the Default Communication Device for gaming. Everything works fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by aanieze, May 3, 2016.

1. aanieze Win User

Xbox 360 Headset Playback Audio Has Severe Stuttering

I've tried using both wired and wireless Xbox 360 controllers with the headset as the Default Communication Device for gaming. Everything works fine except for my headset audio, which has severe stuttering or choppiness. It's not just a little crackle or pop, but if somebody starts talking, it'll get stuck on the first syllable and repeat it over and over.

If somebody simply says "Hi", it sounds like, "H - h - h - h - h - i - i - i -i" over the course of 30 seconds or so.

I've tried updating drivers for the controller and the wireless receiver, but I still haven't had any luck. Even doing the audio test in Windows audio settings stutters, so it seems to be any audio - not just online chat, etc. Sometimes, it'll work perfectly for a minute, but always goes back to stuttering. It appears entirely random, so I'm at a loss here.

Any ideas?

:)

aanieze, May 3, 2016
  2. Jakub Sz. Win User
    Jakub Sz., May 3, 2016
  3. errors on podcast playback windows phone 8

Hi, MrTwisster,

Error 69-C00D36C4

Reason:

The video or audio codec is not supported, or one of the streams in a video file is corrupted

What to Try:

This content type might not be supported. Please see
    Xbox 360 supported regions, formats and discs

Most video playback errors occur for one of two reasons:

• The format is not supported by the Xbox 360 console. For a list of supported formats, please see

Supported regions, formats and discs
    • The content is protected by Digital Rights Management. For example, sometimes content is only licensed for playback on a specific computer or device. If the content you’re trying to play was downloaded from Xbox LIVE, please see

Can’t play downloaded Xbox LIVE content

http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-360/audio-video-setup-and-use/video-playback-status-codes

Smittychat., May 3, 2016
Thema:

Xbox 360 Headset Playback Audio Has Severe Stuttering

1. Xbox 360 Headset Playback Audio Has Severe Stuttering - Similar Threads - Xbox 360 Headset

2. audio playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio playback: i first noticed no audio on the internet...then I tried windows media player still nothing...I checked my aftermarket speakers, and all seems right...I checked the master volume control ...ok...I checked the volume playback thing...it says the device is working properly...I...
  3. XBOX 360

XBOX 360: I WANT TO GET THE XBOX 360 WINDOWS 10 DRIVER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360/364cf9c8-f9cf-419b-b3ab-73afd3c2c2f4
  4. Bluetooth headset playback issues

Bluetooth headset playback issues: Hello community, here's the situation: I've got two bluetooth headsets that I often use to connect to my computer for gaming and video conferencing. Both of them have worked without issue for years, but today I tried to connect them and they do not play sounds correctly....
  5. xbox 360

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    xbox 360: I have an Xbox 360 and hooked it up to my Smart TV. Works great for games, movies, etc. . I have a PC that no longer supports Windows Media Player. It's still in my list of programs, but I can't open it and the PC can't find it. Is there a way to make an extension from my PC...
  6. video playback stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video playback stuttering: video playback stuttering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-playback-stuttering/db841da1-dc0c-4e93-bba9-dd619955dbbe
  7. audio playback has a buffering pause

audio playback has a buffering pause: Windows 10 on dell latitude laptop. occurs on all media options including pre-recorded cds. Have re-installed driver, looked for updates--no solutions. Anyone have a recommendation for a cure?...
  8. xbox 360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360: A strange profile just appeared on my xbox 360 (pandaxx where the xx was some 2 digit number). The xbox 360 is in my bedroom and no one has access to it but me. It's connected to the internet via ethernet cable. I had to look up how to delete a profile and then...
  9. Audio playback, speakers vs headset conflict

Audio playback, speakers vs headset conflict: Hey guys, first time posting here so if I'm in the wrong category, I'll make the appropriate switch. Anyways, so I'm running Windows 10 and have Realtek Audio manager installed. I've had no issues so far, until I recently purchased a headset for gaming. My issue is either...
  10. Audio stuttering

Audio stuttering: I could solve my audio stuttering setting the Minimal processor state at 100% in power options. [img] Since I don't think this is a proper solution I would like to hear some ideas about how can I solve this without keeping my processor at 100% all the time. Edit:...