Windows 10: Your Phone App will not sync pictures. Notifications and messages works fine.

Discus and support Your Phone App will not sync pictures. Notifications and messages works fine. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Your Phone app running on motorola android. Pictures will not sync, says "We can'y connect to phone", however messages and notifications are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BenMar001, Dec 13, 2019.

1. BenMar001 Win User

Your Phone App will not sync pictures. Notifications and messages works fine.

I have the Your Phone app running on motorola android. Pictures will not sync, says "We can'y connect to phone", however messages and notifications are working so phone is connected. I would like to get problem resolved and don't know how.

:)

BenMar001, Dec 13, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Your Phone app now syncing notifications from Phone to Windows 10 PC Insider

UPDATE 4/26: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18885 (20H1) - April 26

#WindowsInsiders using the #YourPhone app, we got even more for you! We have just begin a staged roll-out of syncing notifications from your phone to PC!

Yes! Dismiss on your PC and it will be dismissed on your phone and viceversa.

Your Phone App will not sync pictures. Notifications and messages works fine. [​IMG]
    Tip

Brink, Dec 13, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 13, 2019
  4. siavash.m Win User

Problem with cortana sync notification between android and windows 10

thank you

i do this steps what i said before but like screenshot there isn't any "app notification" checkbox. I sync my missed call and phone notifications but i can't sync app notification ,thats a problem!

plz help

siavash.m, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Your Phone App will not sync pictures. Notifications and messages works fine. - Similar Threads - Phone App sync

2. Your Phone (or Phone Link) wont sync all notifications.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone (or Phone Link) wont sync all notifications.: The Your phone app wont sync the notifications from my phone. It does it for only select number of apps. I still get the notifications showing up in the Your Phone app itself if I open it, but it just wont show up as a notificcatio banner. Ive checked the notifications...
  3. Your Phone sync problem with messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone sync problem with messages: Hi, I have about five old sms messages that I've deleted or archived on my phone Samsung s9+ , that don't disappear from the YourPhone app same problem on two different laptops running Windows 10. Does anyone know why this is and if there's a way I can delete them from the...
  4. YOUR PHONE APP NOT SYNCING

YOUR PHONE APP NOT SYNCING: I am not able to connect with the your phone app on my PC even if I am on safe network ad have same account running..I have been waiting for hours [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-not-syncing/44ae1af7-d63a-4c50-8657-06bb9cd1d96f
  5. Your Phone App Call Notifications

Your Phone App Call Notifications: Since the recent upgrade to the your phone app, every time someone calls me a notification pops up on my windows 10 screen and READS the calling number out. This happens even if windows 10 is in "focus mode," regardless of the time of day or night, regardless of if I am in a...
  6. No text message notifications in Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No text message notifications in Your Phone app: I set up the Your Phone app with my Galaxy S9 and it mostly works, I can see photos, make calls, I've enabled notification access in the phone's permission settings, and I can send and receive texts and system-related notifications. The battery optimization exception setting...
  7. Your Phone app - messages not keeping in sync with my phone

Your Phone app - messages not keeping in sync with my phone: When I delete messages from my phone, they don't disappear from the Your Phone app on Windows 10. Refresh makes no difference. Reported via feedback hub. 142434
  8. Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft introduced the Notification syncing feature from Android phone to Windows 10 very recently. But some users have been reporting that this feature is not working properly for them. This can be caused if the link between the computer and [...] This...
  9. Your Phone app now syncing notifications from Phone to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app now syncing notifications from Phone to Windows 10 PC: #WindowsInsiders using the #YourPhone app, we got even more for you! We have just begin a staged roll-out of syncing notifications from your phone to PC! Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote] Yes! Dismiss on your PC and it will be dismissed on your phone...
  10. Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Messages

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Messages: How to: Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Messages How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Messages After you send text messages from your Android phone on your PC. You will can only delete...