Windows 10: Turn On or Off Android Notifications in Your Phone app on Windows 10

Discus and support Turn On or Off Android Notifications in Your Phone app on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Turn On or Off Android Notifications in Your Phone app on Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Show Notifications from Android Phone in Your Phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Turn On or Off Android Notifications in Your Phone app on Windows 10

How to: Turn On or Off Android Notifications in Your Phone app on Windows 10

How to Turn On or Off Show Notifications from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

Starting with Windows 10 build 18885 on April 26, 2019, Microsoft added a new preview feature to the Your Phone app in Windows 10 to see your Android phone's notifications on your PC.

Stop reaching for your phone to check your notifications. Boost your focus and productivity by seeing your phones notifications on your PC. You are in control and manage which apps you want to receive notifications from. Dismiss a notification on one device and it goes away on the other.

See also: Your Phone app help | Microsoft Support

With this, you can:
    • See incoming phone notifications in real-time
    • View all of your phone notifications in one place
    • Customize which notifications you want to receive
    • Clear notifications individually or all at once
    Notifications Requirements
    1. Android devices version 7.0 and greater with at least 1GB of RAM.
    2. Windows 10 PC running Windows builds 1803 (RS4) or newer.
    3. Not supported on devices that have Notification Access disabled by work or other policy.
    Known issues
    1. Some notifications may not appear automatically. Please press refresh to see an updated list of notifications.
    2. Notification responses are not supported.
    To get notifications from your Android phone in the link your Android phone to your Windows 10 PC.

Phone screen for Insiders with the May 2019 update or newer. If Phone screen is set up, your notifications will open in Phone screen allowing you to interact with your keyboard and mouse. If Phone screen is not supported or set up, clicking on notifications will take you to your notifications feed instead.

This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off showing notifications from your Android phone in the Your Phone app for your account in Windows 10.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: Turn On or Off Show Notifications from Android Phone in Your Phone app in Your Phone app Settings
    • Option Two: Turn On Show Notifications from Android Phone in Your Phone app

EXAMPLE: Notifications from Android phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

Turn On or Off Android Notifications in Your Phone app on Windows 10 [​IMG]

OPTION ONE [/i] Turn On Show Notifications from Android Phone in Your Phone app in Your Phone app Settings
    1. Open the Your Phone app.

2. Click/tap on the Settings (gear) icon. (see screenshot below)

3. Under Notifications, turn on (default) or off Display in the Your Phone app for what you want.

4. You can now close the Your Phone app if you like.

OPTION TWO [/i] Turn On Show Notifications from Android Phone in Your Phone app
    1. Open the Your Phone app.

2. Click/tap on the Notifications icon. (see screenshot below)

3. Click/tap on the Get started button.

4. When finished, you can close the Your Phone app if you like.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Jun 18, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Sorry, that turning off Network Notifications should be there, unless your vendor disabled the advance features.

Should be like this:
    Android - Turn off network notification

Android will automatically display a notification when an open Wi-Fi network is available.
    To turn off this feature:
    • Go to Settings > WiFi.
    • Tap on the Menu key > Advanced.
    • Uncheck "Network notifications"

What make and model is the phone; and, who is the carrier.

95Viper, Oct 27, 2019
  3. t_ski Win User
    $.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Turn On or Off Android Notifications in Your Phone app on Windows 10 :(

t_ski, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Turn On or Off Android Notifications in Your Phone app on Windows 10

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

refer to OP...carrier im not sure, its not my phone...i had the phone when i posted the OP, now i do not. sorry.i tried to add what i could.

jboydgolfer, Oct 27, 2019
  5. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 27, 2019
  6. Brink Win User
    Your Phone app now syncing notifications from Phone to Windows 10 PC Insider

UPDATE 4/26: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18885 (20H1) - April 26

#WindowsInsiders using the #YourPhone app, we got even more for you! We have just begin a staged roll-out of syncing notifications from your phone to PC!

Yes! Dismiss on your PC and it will be dismissed on your phone and viceversa.

Tip

Brink, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Turn On or Off Android Notifications in Your Phone app on Windows 10

1. Turn On or Off Android Notifications in Your Phone app on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Turn Off Android

2. Your phone app Windows - turn off calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your phone app Windows - turn off calls: Hello,I'm not sure how this feature got turned on in the Your phone app, but I can't seem to turn it off. I have turned off "Allow this app to make and manage calls", but that has had no effect.Many thanks,Tim...
  3. Your phone app Windows - turn off calls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your phone app Windows - turn off calls: Hello,I'm not sure how this feature got turned on in the Your phone app, but I can't seem to turn it off. I have turned off "Allow this app to make and manage calls", but that has had no effect.Many thanks,Tim...
  4. Turn On and Setup or Turn Off Calls in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On and Setup or Turn Off Calls in Your Phone app on Windows 10: How to: Turn On and Setup or Turn Off Calls in Your Phone app on Windows 10 How to Turn On and Setup or Turn Off Calls in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC for Android Phone Microsoft has made an early preview of a new Calls feature available for the Windows Insiders....
  5. Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Messages

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Messages: How to: Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Messages How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Messages After you send text messages from your Android phone on your PC. You will can only delete...
  6. Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications: How to: Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Notifications Starting with Windows 10 build 18885 on April 26, 2019, Microsoft added a new preview...
  7. Turn On or Off Mirror Phone Screen in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Mirror Phone Screen in Your Phone app on Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Mirror Phone Screen in Your Phone app on Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Mirror Android Phone Screen in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC Starting with Windows 10 build 18356.16, Microsoft added a new preview phone screen feature to the Your Phone...
  8. Turn On or Off Timeline in Microsoft Launcher app on Android Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Timeline in Microsoft Launcher app on Android Phone: How to: Turn On or Off Timeline in Microsoft Launcher app on Android Phone How to Turn On or Off Timeline in Microsoft Launcher app on Android Phone Since April 2018, youve had pick up what you were doing even if it was on your iOS or Android device on your Windows 10...
  9. Turn On or Off Show Photos from Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Show Photos from Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Show Photos from Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Show Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC After you see photos[/b] from your Android phone. Your Phone is an app that runs on your PC. It is...
  10. Windows 10 will bring your Android phone notifications to your PC

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will bring your Android phone notifications to your PC: Microsoft is planning to bring Android phone notifications directly to Windows 10 PCs. During a session at Build 2016 today, Microsoft detailed how missed calls, messages, and other notifications from an Android phone will appear on a Windows 10 PC. Microsoft is using the...