Windows 10: Add or Remove Windows Insider Program Settings Page in Windows 10

Discus and support Add or Remove Windows Insider Program Settings Page in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Add or Remove Windows Insider Program Settings Page in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Windows Insider Program Settings Page in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by RickC, Nov 20, 2017.

1. RickC Win User

Add or Remove Windows Insider Program Settings Page in Windows 10

How to: Add or Remove Windows Insider Program Settings Page in Windows 10

How to Add or Remove Windows Insider Program Settings Page in Windows 10

Add or Remove Windows Insider Program Settings Page in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Information You can get Insider Preview builds to make sure you get all the new features that are on the way and help Microsoft make it even better.

The Windows Insider Program page in Settings allows you to join the Windows Insider program and start or stop getting Insider Preview builds of Windows 10.

This tutorial will show you how to add or remove the Windows Insider Program page in Settings for all users in Windows 10.

You must be signed in as an administrator to add or remove the Windows Insider Program page in Settings.

Note The downloadable .reg files below will add and modify the DWORD value in the registry key below.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsSelfHost\UI\Visibility

HideInsiderPage DWORD

0 or (delete) = Add
    1 = Remove

EXAMPLE: "Windows Insider Program" page in Settings

Here's How:

1. Do step 2 (add) or step 3 (remove) below for what you would like to do.

2. To Add Windows Insider Program Settings Page
    NOTE: This is the default setting.
    A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.

Add_Windows_Insider_Program_page_to_Settings.reg

Download

3. To Remove Windows Insider Program Settings Page
    A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.

Remove_Windows_Insider_Program_page_from_Settings.reg

Download
    4. Save the .reg file to your desktop.

5. Double click/tap on the downloaded .reg file to merge it.

6. If prompted, click on Run, Yes (UAC), Yes, and OK to approve the merge.

7. If Settings is currently open, then close and reopen to apply.

8. You can now delete the downloaded .reg file if you like.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

RickC, Nov 20, 2017

2. Confused by desktop personalization

Where is that folder stored? The Personalization::Settings::Background page in Windows 10 RTM doesn't like network or network-aware folders (Dropbox, OneDrive, GoogleDrive), and such. Those folders are supported in the Windows 10 Insider beta program
    as of build 10525. (That build also adds a toggle for random/shuffle.)

zachd [MSFT], Nov 20, 2017
  3. Can't join Windows Insider program

Hi,

I am trying to join Windows 10 insider program and for some reason every time i join and restart my computer (as part of joining windows insider program) and go to insider page in setting i see join insider button like I never clicked before restarting.

Comex_Ultra, Nov 20, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Thank you Rick. Suggestions are always welcomed. *Smile

I usually leave the renaming bit to the individual since they know better what works best for their organization system.

Brink, Nov 20, 2017
Thema:

1. Add or Remove Windows Insider Program Settings Page in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Add Remove Insider

2. Windows Insider Program page is blank in Windows Settings

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Insider Program page is blank in Windows Settings: [ATTACH]If you find that the Windows Insider Program page in Windows Settings is blank, then […] This article Windows Insider Program page is blank in Windows Settings first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. How to remove windows insider program?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove windows insider program?: I have a preview of the windows before release how do I go back to having a normal build of windows and not the prebuild submitted by /u/GullibleKick [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izu67g/how_to_remove_windows_insider_program/
  4. Add or Remove Programs leads to the main page of Windows Setting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Add or Remove Programs leads to the main page of Windows Setting: When i search, "Add or Remove Programs" in cortana search box, it leads to the main page of the windows settings. When I search Add or Remove Programs in Windows Settings, it does not prompt me anywhere. I also cannot find add or remove programs under app features. Please...
  5. Windows Insider Program page is missing or not visible in Settings

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Insider Program page is missing or not visible in Settings: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Windows Insider Program lets you to get Insider Preview Builds for your Windows 10 computer. You will see its page in Windows Settings, under the Update and Security tab. was launched way back in October of 2014. According to [...] This post Windows...
  6. How to Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10: I am trying to add new application (same as whats-app) except the suggested application by windows on share menu (that is appear after right click on the object e.g. an picture). I searched on internet. the solution is to do it via share menu. the share menu is not...
  7. remove windows insider program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    remove windows insider program: I've been experiencing issues since participating in the Windows Insider Program and need to know what to do to go back to before I participated, but need to keep my files. Is this possible without doing a backup on my external drive?...
  8. Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial no longer works starting with Windows 10 build 15007 released on January 12th 2017. [img] Information Windows 10...
  9. Add or Remove Mixed Reality page from Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Mixed Reality page from Settings in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Mixed Reality page from Settings in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Mixed Reality from Main Page of Settings in Windows 10 Microsoft will be bringing Mixed Reality to Windows 10 in the Creators Update when released to the general public on April...
  10. Add or Remove Samples Settings Page in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Samples Settings Page in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Samples Settings Page in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Hidden Samples Settings Page in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, you can enable a secret Samples page in Settings. This secret Samples page contains the Settings team's tests and...