Windows 10: Can I share my system audio on the Your Phone app? W10 on PC, and Android on phone

Discus and support Can I share my system audio on the Your Phone app? W10 on PC, and Android on phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use it for online school classes, and sometimes kids cannot join because of internet issued. I was wondering if, on a regular phone call, I can share... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Carlos W. Mercado, May 22, 2020.

1. Can I share my system audio on the Your Phone app? W10 on PC, and Android on phone

I use it for online school classes, and sometimes kids cannot join because of internet issued. I was wondering if, on a regular phone call, I can share my system audio with them using the Your Phone Companion app.

:)

Carlos W. Mercado, May 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, May 22, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app Mobile

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, May 22, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Can I share my system audio on the Your Phone app? W10 on PC, and Android on phone

New Your Phone Companion app 3.5.5 version for Android - July 17

Source: Your Phone Companion - Apps on Google Play

See also: Your Phone app can now receive and manage notifications in Windows 10

Can I share my system audio on the Your Phone app? W10 on PC, and Android on phone [​IMG]
    Tip

Brink, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Can I share my system audio on the Your Phone app? W10 on PC, and Android on phone

1. Can I share my system audio on the Your Phone app? W10 on PC, and Android on phone - Similar Threads - share system audio

2. Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working: So I have been reading that you can Stream your Android phone’s audio to Windows using Microsoft Phone Link. I have Windows 10 and the latest Phone link installed 1.23112.79.0 and the Link for Windows on the Android device running UI 5.0. I do not see the App function in the...
  3. Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working: So I have been reading that you can Stream your Android phone’s audio to Windows using Microsoft Phone Link. I have Windows 10 and the latest Phone link installed 1.23112.79.0 and the Link for Windows on the Android device running UI 5.0. I do not see the App function in the...
  4. Keyboard shortcuts for Android System buttons in Your Phone App?

Keyboard shortcuts for Android System buttons in Your Phone App?: Where can I find a list of all keyboard shortcuts for accessing Android System buttons Home, Back, Recents in the "Phone Screen" tab of the Your Phone App?...
  5. Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone: This has happened every time I tried using this app (which I enjoy using when it works fine). I'll setup my phone link to my PC and for that evening, everything works great. I love it. But as soon as I shut down my PC and then go about my business the following day, when I...
  6. Your Phone Companion on Android phone

Your Phone Companion on Android phone: OK guys, have a really strange problem here. I've been having MAJOR problems with the Your Phone app on windows 10. The phone I have, is a Samsung Galaxy s10, PC is i7 processor, 16Gb memory, windows 10 Pro Build 19536.1000. It has a bluetooth connection to the phone using...
  7. W10--Your Phone app--iPhone

in Cortana
    W10--Your Phone app--iPhone: OK, supposedly the Your Phone app can now deal with iPhones. I have an iPhone 6L. So, I ran the app and was able to link my Iphone with my PC. I d/l the Edge and Cortana apps to my iPhone. I can send an Edge page from my iPhone to my PC. But what I really want to do is view...
  8. w10 app--your phone for IOS

w10 app--your phone for IOS: Winver 1903; build 18362.418 OK, supposedly the Your Phone app can now deal with iPhones. I have an iPhone 6L. So, I ran the app and was able to link my Iphone with my PC. I d/l the Edge and Cortana apps to my iPhone. I can send an Edge page from my iPhone to my PC. But...
  9. Your Phone app not working on W10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone app not working on W10: Hello there, I installed the your phone app both on my android and my W10, but it doesn't work on W10 I've had W10 for years now but I made a fresh install this afternoon, format all drives and everything, cause I had some issues which are now fixed, I now have windows...
  10. Your Phone App Check your Phone / PC??

Your Phone App Check your Phone / PC??: Ive been trying to get the Your Phone app working since it was released but ive only managed to get it working maybe 3 or 4 times. Most of the time i cant get past the Check your Phone / PC part. What are the Network requirements for this app so i can make sure my Firewall...