Windows 10: Celebrating 15 Years of Xbox

Discus and support Celebrating 15 Years of Xbox in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; 15 years ago today, the name Xbox became part of popular culture. As the first gaming console produced by Microsoft, the November 15, 2001 release of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Celebrating 15 Years of Xbox

Read more: Celebrating 15 Years of Xbox - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Nov 13, 2016
  2. Thanatica Win User

USB drive gets drive letter same as network drive

Will this be fixed soon? I'd hate to celebrate this bug's 15 years
    of existence around fall.

Thanatica, Nov 13, 2016
  3. SIS installer issue

I have ordered card with reader too. Will make more research as well.

Have a nice New Year celebration Celebrating 15 Years of Xbox :)

rukas---01, Nov 13, 2016
Thema:

Celebrating 15 Years of Xbox

1. Celebrating 15 Years of Xbox - Similar Threads - Celebrating Years Xbox

2. Issues trying to install a 15 year old game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues trying to install a 15 year old game: So I was in the mood to be playing some SidMeier's Simgolf lately and tried installing the game via CD. I get to about 20% and an error pops up saying catastrophic failure regarding the properties folder or whatever and then quits. Any advice for trying to get this game...
  3. Announcing X018, A Global Celebration of All Things Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing X018, A Global Celebration of All Things Xbox: SZOldz9jnTo On today’s Inside Xbox episode, Phil Spencer announced X018, a global celebration of all things Xbox filled with news, first looks, and surprises. Hosted on Saturday, Nov. 10 at the fourth-annual Xbox FanFest: Mexico City, more than 10,000 fans will join us on...
  4. Xbox Game Pass First Year

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass First Year: It’s been one year since we launched Xbox Game Pass, a monthly membership built for gamers. From the very outset, our goal with Xbox Game Pass has been to provide you with more value and choice by delivering a diverse library of games reflective of the long history of Xbox,...
  5. GDC: Celebrating the Success of Independent Developers with ID@Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    GDC: Celebrating the Success of Independent Developers with ID@Xbox: GDC is always one of my favorite game industry events of the year. Because it’s really developer focused, it has a totally different energy from others. It’s always a great time for the team here at ID@Xbox to talk developers from around the world, catching up with old...
  6. Celebrate 50 years of Star Trek with a special Microsoft Rewards offer

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrate 50 years of Star Trek with a special Microsoft Rewards offer: Today we’re celebrating 50 years of Star Trek and giving you the chance to earn great rewards with a special offer on Star Trek movies and TV shows in the Windows Store. This offer includes Star Trek movies and TV series spanning the franchise since the original Star Trek...
  7. ID@Xbox Celebrates Release of 500+ Games on Xbox One and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    ID@Xbox Celebrates Release of 500+ Games on Xbox One and Windows 10: _FW_bhM6TzQ A little more than three years ago, we took to the stage at Gamescom to unveil a brand-new program for Xbox One. Our goal was to make sure Xbox players have access to the best, most diverse collection of games by making sure we enabled developers of all shapes...
  8. Celebrating an Epic Xbox 2017 Games Lineup

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrating an Epic Xbox 2017 Games Lineup: u8JZnJfIHxY Today is a big day for Team Xbox as we celebrate the worldwide launch of early access for Halo Wars 2. Since the launch of the original Halo Wars on Xbox 360 eight years ago, the passionate Halo community has been urging us to publish a sequel. I am incredibly...
  9. ID@Xbox celebrates three years

in Windows 10 News
    ID@Xbox celebrates three years: This year’s Gamescom marks three years since the ID@Xbox program was announced, which enables independent developers to self-publish games on Xbox One, and later Windows 10 with Xbox Live. The program started with a simple goal: make sure Xbox players have access to the...
  10. Celebrating 10 Years of Gears of War!

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrating 10 Years of Gears of War!: J3dd3BWLIuU Next week marks a huge milestone for the Gears of War franchise. On November 7th, it will have been 10 years since the original Gears of War released on store shelves. We still can’t quite believe it! Those ten years have included the release of five Gears...