Windows 10: Open and Close Magnifier in Windows 10

Discus and support Open and Close Magnifier in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Open and Close Magnifier in Windows 10 [img] Information Magnifier is a tool that enlarges part—or all—of your screen so you can see words... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Polo6RGTI, May 11, 2017.

1. Polo6RGTI Win User

Open and Close Magnifier in Windows 10

How to: Open and Close Magnifier in Windows 10

Open and Close Magnifier in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Information Magnifier is a tool that enlarges part—or all—of your screen so you can see words and images better. It comes with a few different settings, so use it the way that suits you best.

This tutorial will show you different ways to open and close Magnifier in Windows 10.

Tip [table][tr][td]Action[/td] [td]Magnifier Keyboard Shortcuts[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Turn Magnifier on[/td] [td]Win + Plus[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Turn Magnifier off[/td] [td]Win + Esc[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Open Magnifier settings[/td] [td]Win + Ctrl + M[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Zoom in[/td] [td]Win + Plus[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Zoom out[/td] [td]Win + Minus[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Zoom with mouse[/td] [td]Win + Ctrl + Mouse Scroll Wheel[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Pan left[/td] [td]Ctrl + Alt + Left[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Pan right[/td] [td]Ctrl + Alt + Right[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Pan up[/td] [td]Ctrl + Alt + Up[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Pan down[/td] [td]Ctrl + Alt + Down[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Invert colors[/td] [td]Ctrl + Alt + I[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Cycle through views[/td] [td]Ctrl + Alt + M[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Full screen view mode[/td] [td]Ctrl + Alt + F[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Lens view mode[/td] [td]Ctrl + Alt + L[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Docked view mode[/td] [td]Ctrl + Alt + D[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Toggle lens resize[/td] [td]Ctrl + Alt + R[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Decrease lens width[/td] [td]Shift + Alt + Left[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Increase lens width[/td] [td]Shift + Alt + Right[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Increase lends height[/td] [td]Shift + Alt + Up[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Decrease lens height[/td] [td]Shift + Alt + Down[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Preview full screen[/td] [td]Ctrl + Alt + Space[/td] [/tr] [/table]

CONTENTS:

EXAMPLE: Magnifier

OPTION ONE [/i] To Open and Close Magnifier using Keyboard Shortcuts
    1. Press the Win + Plus keys to open Magnifier.

OR

2. Press the Win + Esc keys to close Magnifier.

OPTION TWO [/i] To Open and Close Magnifier from Settings
    1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the Ease of Access icon.

2. Click/tap on Magnifier on the left side, and turn on (open) or off (close) Enable Magnifier on the right side for what you want. (see screenshot below)

OPTION THREE [/i] To Open Magnifier from Control Panel
    1. Open the Control Panel (icons view), and click/tap on the Ease of Access Center icon.

2. Click/tap on Start Magnifier at the top, and close the Control Panel. (see screenshot below)

OPTION FOUR [/i] To Open Magnifier from Run dialog
    1. Press the Win + R keys to open Run.

2. Type magnify into Run, and press Enter or click/tap on OK. (see screenshot below)

OPTION FIVE [/i] To Open Magnifier from Search
    1. Click/tap on the Cortana or Search icon on the taskbar to open Search (Win+S).

2. Type magnify, and click/tap on Magnifier at the top in search results. (see screenshot below)

OPTION SIX [/i] To Open Magnifier from All Apps in Start Menu
    1. Open All Apps in the Start menu.

2. Expand open the Windows Ease of Access folder in All Apps, and click/tap on Magnifier. (see screenshot below)

OPTION SEVEN [/i] To Close Magnifier from Magnifier Toolbar
    1. If you have Magnifier set to show floating transparent magnifying glass, then click/tap on the magnifying glass icon. (see screenshot below)

2. Click/tap on the Close button on the Magnifier toolbar. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Polo6RGTI, May 11, 2017

2. Why magnifier won't close sometime in Windows 10?

I use the Task Manager to close the Magnifier because I had the same problem. Hope that helps! Open and Close Magnifier in Windows 10 :)

Wadernebby, May 11, 2017
  3. Srosea Win User
    Why magnifier won't close sometime in Windows 10?

I have problem with close magnifier both version 2.3 and 2.5 of Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10. When I press mouse's button to open magnifier, I press mouse's button but it won't close magnifier. I tried press Windows logo + ESC key but it won't close
    magnifier.

Why magnifier won't close sometimes in Windows 10? Magnifier don't have problem with old Windows 7 and Windows 8.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Srosea, May 11, 2017
Thema:

Open and Close Magnifier in Windows 10

1. Open and Close Magnifier in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Open Close Magnifier

2. Is there a bug with Windows 10 Magnifier?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a bug with Windows 10 Magnifier?: Greetings Microsoft Assistants.I hope everyone on staff is well today.I am looking for a solution to the problem of Magnifier showing a black screen when turned on.Applying the suggested solution in this old post did not solve the problem for me. The assistant said there were...
  3. Is there a bug with Windows 10 Magnifier?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a bug with Windows 10 Magnifier?: Greetings Microsoft Assistants.I hope everyone on staff is well today.I am looking for a solution to the problem of Magnifier showing a black screen when turned on.Applying the suggested solution in this old post did not solve the problem for me. The assistant said there were...
  4. Problem open magnify program:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem open magnify program:: Please help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-open-magnify-program/cad8468b-eea4-4180-a4f0-3435d93df642
  5. Problem open magnify program:

Problem open magnify program:: Please help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-open-magnify-program/cad8468b-eea4-4180-a4f0-3435d93df642
  6. Magnifier App for Windows 10

Magnifier App for Windows 10: I have been referred to this website by the Microsoft help desk. I use the Magnifier software that magnifies the screen and provides other accessibility functionality for visually impaired people, However, I have found that it does not work on some PCs. This software was...
  7. Find Windows 10 magnifier

in Windows 10 Customization
    Find Windows 10 magnifier: How do I find the magnifier feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-windows-10-magnifier/4af40d1e-87db-46c7-b58f-e2b1bbd92acb
  8. Windows 10 system is magnified!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 system is magnified!: Hello, I was playing COD Modern Warfare- when it crashed I had the fans off so I guess it thermal throttled? After restarting the device, letting it cool down, and turning on the fans; I went to open the application battle.net again to start COD up and I was prompted...
  9. Negative Screen on Reboot fixed by closing Magnifier

in Windows 10 Support
    Negative Screen on Reboot fixed by closing Magnifier: This is the strangest problem I think I've ever had. At the beginning of my reboot, everything on the screen is negative color (i.e., talking about a photograph negative, remember them? Black is white and white is black, only in color). I get a window pop-up which is for the...
  10. Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Floating Transparent Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10 [img] Information Magnifier is a tool that enlarges part—or all—of your screen so you can see words and images...