Windows 10: How do I launch Your Phone Companion on android?

Discus and support How do I launch Your Phone Companion on android? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an s10+ and the app seems to be installed by default since uninstalling it from playstore shows an update button instead of install. My issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/I_know_HTML, Oct 29, 2019.

1. How do I launch Your Phone Companion on android?

I have an s10+ and the app seems to be installed by default since uninstalling it from playstore shows an update button instead of install.

My issue it that the "Your Phone" app on windows is telling me to download the companion app and sign in there but i can't even launch the stupid android app. it's not showing up on my app list and it's just an uninstall button on the playstore for me.

EDIT: found that i could launch it from galaxy store. Searched the app there and it was able to launch from there. idfk why i can't launch it from anywhere else.

submitted by /u/I_know_HTML
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/I_know_HTML, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Your Phone Companion app 3.5.4 version for Android - July 12

Source: Your Phone Companion - Apps on Google Play

See also: Your Phone app can now receive and manage notifications in Windows 10

How do I launch Your Phone Companion on android? [​IMG]
    Tip

Brink, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Your Phone Companion app 3.5.5 version for Android - July 17

Tip

Brink, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

How do I launch Your Phone Companion on android?

New Your Phone Companion app 3.5.8 version for Android - August 8

Tip

Brink, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

How do I launch Your Phone Companion on android?

1. How do I launch Your Phone Companion on android? - Similar Threads - launch Phone Companion

2. Your Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone Companion: Good morningThe your phone companion on my windows 10 has become unusable as it continues to shut down every 10-15 seconds please help as it work 2 months agoRegardsRon Lanham...
  3. Your Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Companion: Good morningThe your phone companion on my windows 10 has become unusable as it continues to shut down every 10-15 seconds please help as it work 2 months agoRegardsRon Lanham...
  4. How do I get the Your Phone Companion on iOS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the Your Phone Companion on iOS?: Hello! Is there anyway that I can link my iPhone XR with my Windows 11 computer? Because I really liked it before on my android phone and it was really useful so if there is anyway that I can get the Your Phone Companion on my iPhone then please let me know! Thank you for...
  5. How do I get the Your Phone Companion on iOS?

How do I get the Your Phone Companion on iOS?: Hello! Is there anyway that I can link my iPhone XR with my Windows 11 computer? Because I really liked it before on my android phone and it was really useful so if there is anyway that I can get the Your Phone Companion on my iPhone then please let me know! Thank you for...
  6. Your Phone Companion

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone Companion: I have the YOUR PHONE app on my computer that syncs with my phone for sending / receiving SMS. As of a few days ago it stopped synchronising and on the phone I get a message saying it's disconnected. However, when I click the cog button on my phone nothing happens. Likewise,...
  7. your phone companion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    your phone companion: does anyone know how to call in private mode with your phone companion submitted by /u/fasterthen5gaysnails [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k8ett7/your_phone_companion/
  8. Phone companion/Your phone.

Phone companion/Your phone.: Following situation: Windows 10 PC with 1909 installed, and Your Phone app YPC properly installed. Android Phone Moto G6 with MS YPC installed. All settings set according to MS: Bluetooth etc., etc. In W 10 Settings > Phone shows that the phone is linked: Moto G6. The W 10...
  9. Your Phone Companion on Android phone

Your Phone Companion on Android phone: OK guys, have a really strange problem here. I've been having MAJOR problems with the Your Phone app on windows 10. The phone I have, is a Samsung Galaxy s10, PC is i7 processor, 16Gb memory, windows 10 Pro Build 19536.1000. It has a bluetooth connection to the phone using...
  10. Android phone says "Lost connection to your PC" in the "Your Phone Companion", but it...

Android phone says "Lost connection to your PC" in the "Your Phone Companion", but it...: I can run the "Your phone" desktop application and it all seems to work ok with my phone. I can see photos, and send text messages from the PC through the phone. But the phone notifications window shows a message that it "Lost connection to your PC" and I can't remove this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your phone companion cant log in android