Windows 10: Install or Uninstall Insider Hub in Windows 10

Discus and support Install or Uninstall Insider Hub in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Install or Uninstall Insider Hub in Windows 10 How to Install or Uninstall Insider Hub app in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Install or Uninstall Insider Hub in Windows 10

How to: Install or Uninstall Insider Hub in Windows 10

How to Install or Uninstall Insider Hub app in Windows 10

Install or Uninstall Insider Hub in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Warning This tutorial no longer works starting with Windows 10 build 14291 released on March 17th 2016.

Starting with build 14291, Microsoft merged the Insider Hub and Windows Feedback apps into a single app called the All apps.

The Insider Hub will no longer be available starting with this build.

Information The Insider Hub is your one-stop-shop for all the latest news and announcements regarding the Windows Insider Program. There will be times when Microsoft will need to communicate something to Windows Feedback app).

The Insider Hub will no longer be pre-installed in Windows 10, but Windows Insiders can reinstall the Insider Hub app.

This tutorial will show you how to install and uninstall the Insider Hub app for all users in Windows 10.

You must be signed in as an administrator to be able to install or uninstall the Insider Hub app.

CONTENTS:

EXAMPLE: Insider Hub

OPTION ONE [/i] To Install Insider Hub App
    1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.

2. Click/tap on Apps & features on the left side, and click/tap on the Manage optional features link on the right side. (see screenshot below)

3. Click/tap on Add a feature. (see screenshot below)

4. Click/tap on the listed Insider Hub, and click/tap on Install. (see screenshots below)

5. The Insider Hub app will now be installed and available to all users on the PC. (see screenshot below)

OPTION TWO [/i] To Uninstall Insider Hub App
    1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.

2. Click/tap on Apps & features on the left side, and click/tap on the Manage optional features link on the right side. (see screenshot below)

3. Click/tap on the listed Insider Hub, and click/tap on Uninstall. (see screenshots below)

4. The Insider Hub app will now be uninstalled from all users on the PC.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Feb 25, 2017

2. insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Oct 26, 2019
  3. where did the insiders hub go in build 10158 it seems to be missing.

Insider Hub: As I mentioned here, the Insider Hub is no longer pre-installed starting with this build. You can reinstall the Insider Hub app through the following steps:

• Go to Settings, System, Apps & features.
    • Click Manage optional features then Add a feature.
    • Select the Insider Hub entry (the list is in alphabetical order) and click Install.
    http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...ndows-10-insider-preview-build-10158-for-pcs/

Andre Da Costa, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Vasudev Win User

Window Colour - Insider HUB - EDGE

Hi CsabaSzabo,

Yes, Microsoft had informed earlier that starting from build 10158, Insider Hub will be no longer available. This is because the Insider Hub is no longer pre-installed starting with 10158 build. If you want to re-install it, please follow
    the following steps:

From Start > Settings > System > Apps & Features ,

Click on Manage optional features (as shown in the pic) and then Add a feature

Install or Uninstall Insider Hub in Windows 10 ee5b3e91-be85-4b52-8c5b-d127e1ecf46d.png

You’ll get a list which is in Alphabetical order, select the Insider Hub
    entry and click Install.

And the it will be installed. If even after install, it doesn't show up in All apps list, then in search box (besides Start), just enter Insider Hub and it will be listed as Trusted Windows Store app. Right click and pin it to taskbar and also pin to Start

Vasudev, Oct 26, 2019
  5. where did the insiders hub go in build 10158 it seems to be missing.

iv checked and it still not showing up. can u see if their a fix so that i can see it on the list for add a feature? otherwise ill have to not complete anymorequest and not provide anymore feedback

littlebrownboy76, Oct 26, 2019
  6. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Install or Uninstall Insider Hub in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Install Uninstall Insider

2. Xbox insider hub

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox insider hub: I can't install xbox insider hub, is there a fix or a way for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-insider-hub/b018523b-312e-43cc-a5c4-4dd0621ba7de
  3. Xbox insider hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox insider hub: I can't install xbox insider hub, is there a fix or a way for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-insider-hub/b018523b-312e-43cc-a5c4-4dd0621ba7de
  4. Xbox insider hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox Insider Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Insider Hub: Ao, I've used Insider Hub in the past and enrolled for Minecraft Windows 10 Beta. After that I played for a while, like a week in Singleplayer and got bored. Servers required me to downgrade. Now, when I go to the Insider Hub it says that there is an age restriction. I'm...
  6. xbox insider hub

xbox insider hub: its not downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-insider-hub/860b33dc-2889-4a8b-a459-727f941bd3df
  7. Xbox insider hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox insider hub: Hi, i am using a widows 10 64bit pc. I have to download and install Xbox insider hub to get my alpha build of the new MS flight simulator. I have a ms account and have my pc registered in devices. The problem i have is that i go to the ms store to get 'Xbox Insider Hub'...
  8. Xbox Insider Hub Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Insider Hub Problems: I am trying to access xbox insider hub but i am younger than 18 . How do i join the xbox insider hub. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-insider-hub-problems/02237f9a-0569-4742-991c-65ff80f7e298
  9. Hey, i cant install Xbox insider hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey, i cant install Xbox insider hub: when i go to the store and search Xbox insider hub it doesnt show up, and when i go in the apps and features and clock manage feature i still cant find it there too :/...
  10. Can't Install Xbox Insider Hub on Windows 10.

Can't Install Xbox Insider Hub on Windows 10.: Im on the latest windows 10 update and I cant install the Xbox Insider Hub. When I hover over the "Install" button, my cursor changes to a prohibition symbol. How do I install it?...