Windows 10: See Wake Source in Windows 10

Discus and support See Wake Source in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Thanks Brink I ran the command and gave me this Wake History Count - 1Wake History [0] Wake Source Count - 1 Wake Source [0] Type: Wake Timer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by MannyM00, Apr 17, 2018.

1. MannyM00 Win User

See Wake Source in Windows 10

Thanks Brink

I ran the command and gave me this

Wake History Count - 1Wake History [0] Wake Source Count - 1 Wake Source [0] Type: Wake Timer Owner: [SERVICE] \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedul2.exe (AcrSch2Svc)C:\Users\Manny

I'm guessing its the Acronis, nice little command to know

Thanks again, thank you to the other user asking me to check BIOS, I did that and reset BIOS *Smile

:)

MannyM00, Apr 17, 2018

2. WIndows 10 wakes up automatically

I have the same problem. Windows 10 wakes up at night at the same time at 3:29 am, wakeup source is unknown.

I switched off waking up from schedule tasks, mouse, keyboard and network, but it still happens.

> powercfg /lastwake

Wake History Count - 1

Wake History [0]

Wake Source Count - 0

SergeyAslanov, Apr 17, 2018
  3. Virtual81 Win User
    Windows 10 will not sleep and wakes from sleep

Method 1: failed, a search for troubleshooting revealed nothing.

See picture.

Method 2: Created a new power plan, put computer to sleep last night and it woke again.

powercfg -lastwake says...

C:\Windows\system32>powercfg -lastwake

Wake History Count - 1

Wake History [0]

Wake Source Count - 1

Wake Source [0]

Type: Wake Timer

Owner: [SERVICE] \Device\HarddiskVolume1\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (SystemEventsBroker)

Owner Supplied Reason: Windows will execute 'Maintenance Activator' scheduled task that requested waking the computer.

C:\Windows\system32>

Virtual81, Apr 17, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Agreed. It looks like a wake up schedule for Acronis.

Brink, Apr 17, 2018
Thema:

1. See Wake Source in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Wake Source

2. Laptop randomly wakes from sleep - DELL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop randomly wakes from sleep - DELL: I've had this Dell Inspiron i5577 for quite a while, and now, it's been waking up randomly at night. This morning I woke up to my computer on, well, sort of. It was on, the fans were loud, but the screen wasn't on. My RGB external keyboard was on too, but my mouse wasn't. I'm...
  3. Wake up problem: What to look for using :systemsleepdiagnostics,

in Windows 10 Support
    Wake up problem: What to look for using :systemsleepdiagnostics,: Not the first post with the same problem. This is an ongoing problem. Intermittently, PC won't wake up from the sleeping state. I need to use the reset button to restart. I tried many solution. Problem goes for few day's or even week then reappear. I found a Windows PC...
  4. Why does my laptop forget about a permanently inserted USB stick after waking up from sleep...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does my laptop forget about a permanently inserted USB stick after waking up from sleep...: I have a USB stick permanently connected to my laptop. When the laptop goes into sleep mode the device is no longer visible in Windows explorer after the system wakes up again. The system: HP Elitebook x360 1030 G2 Windows 10 Pro Toshiba TransMemory 64 GB USB stick...
  5. Windows 10 laptop keeps waking up from Sleep

Windows 10 laptop keeps waking up from Sleep: My windows 10 laptop keeps waking up fro sleep after an hour or so. I have tried many solutions available all over the internet. And I have come down to following issue and have no idea what to do next. [ATTACH]...
  6. Laptop wakes from sleep, randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop wakes from sleep, randomly: I've had this Dell Inspiron i5577 for quite a while, and now, it's been waking up randomly at night. This morning I woke up to my computer on, well, sort of. It was on, the fans were loud, but the screen wasn't on. My RGB external keyboard was on too, but my mouse wasn't. I'm...
  7. Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness is going down and the brightness...

Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness is going down and the brightness...: my computer (windows 10) after waking from sleep mode, the screen brightness is going to down to 0% Yes, brightness slider can move from 0% to 100% but the screen brightness is stack on 0%. and it's very annoying, when I always must to restart the computer again to fix it......
  8. Wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wake up from sleep: Sirs, Windows 10 Version 1809 is very slow to recover from 'sleep'. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wake-up-from-sleep/98c1ef70-18db-42b8-84c2-8c43d679e85b
  9. Why is my computer waking up from sleep mode?

Why is my computer waking up from sleep mode?: When I finish working on my computer and after a certain period of time, it goes to sleep. However, in hibernation it starts cyclically for approximately 10 minutes. Turn on the fan, the screen, ... and the windows login window....
  10. wake source missing

in Windows 10 Support
    wake source missing: Hi! First post here. I was planning on doing a script that behaves differently depending on which wake source type waking up my system from hibernate. Im abled to differentiate between timer wake-up and mouse/keyboard wake-up, but not between mouse/keyboard and wake on magic...