Windows 10: Toggle Graph Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager

Discus and support Toggle Graph Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Toggle Graph Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager How to Toggle Graph Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager Task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Toggle Graph Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager

How to: Toggle Graph Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager

How to Toggle Graph Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager

Task Manager can be used to view and manage your processes, performance statistics, app history, users, processes details, and services in Windows 10.

When you have the Performance tab open in Task Manager, you can toggle a graph summary view where only the graph is displayed and can easily be floated over other windows like a widget (desktop gadget).

This tutorial will show you how to toggle between full view and graph summary view in Task Manager for your account in Windows 10.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: Toggle Graph Summary View On or Off in Task Manager by Double Click
    • Option Two: Toggle Graph Summary View On or Off in Task Manager by Right Click

EXAMPLE: Graph Summary View in Task Manager

*tip To change the graph while in graph summary view, you can right click or press and hold on the graph, click/tap on View, and click/tap on the graph you want to select.

Toggle Graph Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager [​IMG]

OPTION ONE [/i] Toggle Graph Summary View On or Off in Task Manager by Double Click
    1. Open Task Manager.

2. Click/tap on the Performance tab, and select the graph (ex: CPU) in the left pane you want to view details of in the right pane. (see screenshots below)

3. Double click/tap on the graph to toggle graph summary view on or off.

OPTION TWO [/i] Toggle Graph Summary View On or Off in Task Manager by Right Click
    1. Open Task Manager.

2. Click/tap on the Performance tab, and select the graph (ex: CPU) in the left pane you want to view details of in the right pane. (see screenshots below)

3. Press and hold or right click on the graph, and click/tap Graph summary view to toggle it on (checked) or off (unchecked).

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Jul 6, 2018
  2. Humza N. Win User

Windows 10 Task Manager Summary View Bug

Hi there,

I am running Windows 10 Pro version
    . and my task manager is acting weird. Now I don't know if it's a bug or simply a flaw but if I go into the
    performance tab in task manager, choose the "hide graphs" function, and then go into summary view, I can't escape the summary view without exiting task manager and re-opening. However, when the "show
    graphs"
    option is selected and I go into summary view, double clicking on the graphs will return to the normal view. However, there appears to be no way to double click out of
    summary view when "hide graphs" is enabled, and I am forced to go to the taskbar and exit task manager. Any help would be appreciated as this is extremely annoying. Thanks!

Humza N., Oct 27, 2019
  3. Task Manager: Since 1903 I can't switch back from "Summary view" (Widget) and I can't right click in "Summary view"

Hello,

I use Windows 10 Task Manager, Performance Tab, double-click or right-click → "Summary view" to display it as "Widget".

Further I enable "Show graphs" to display history.

Since 1903 / May Update I'm no longer able to ...

1. Switch back from "Summary view" to "Normal view"
    2. Execute right click (to uncheck "Summary view"

I need to hit [Alt] + [F4] to close Task Manager in "Summary view" and when starting it again it shows in "Normal view".

The problem occurs on all 3 PCs I tested.

Thank you and best regards

blueice_haller, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Humza N. Win User

Windows 10 Task Manager Summary View Bug

Thanks Rob, I will do exactly that. As for when in summary view with graphs enabled, the only way to escape that is to double click on the little graphs themselves, which is strange compared to simply double clicking anywhere on the summary view. I think
    they need to fix this as well.

Humza N., Oct 27, 2019
  5. Task Manager Command Line Arguments?

Hi,

I am Ganesh Gandhi, an Independent Advisor, 18 years experienced windows guide. I am here to work with you on this problem.

I can understand that you want to use Task Manager as a Widget in desktop.

(Command line control as you asked in the launch of Task Manager with various visual options not possible currently)

Kindly follow these steps to Task manager widget in summary view somewhere on your desktop:

As you keep Summary View enabled:

It is also possible to disable graphs while Task Manager is in the Summary view.

- Right click it and tick the "Hide graphs" option as shown below:

- This makes the view even more compact.

You can drag it to a corner of your screen and keep it running like a widget.

- To return to the normal view, simply double click any of the four meters again.

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. I will keep working with you until it's resolved.

Note:

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

GaneshGandhi1982, Oct 27, 2019
  6. GPU graph is not seen in task manager

Hi Sree,

You can now view GPU performance in the Task Manager in Windows 10 if you have a dedicated GPU, the Task Manager will show you performance stats for both the integrated and dedicated GPU since you just mentioned that you've already upgraded your PC to the Fall
    Creators Update. But, since the GPU graph is not showing on your PC's Task Manager, there's a possibility that your computer wasn't meet requirements for GPU in the Task Manager. To know more about it, you may check this article:
    GPUs in the task manager

Let us know if you need further help.

Jenicel Dri, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Toggle Graph Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager - Similar Threads - Toggle Graph Summary

2. Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph: Why are there spikes in Task Manager Performance graph and most of the time 100% CPU Usage?** original title: Windows ** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spikes-in-task-manager-performance-graph/84d3bb44-baaf-4ef6-8bbe-14bb50198c97
  3. Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph: Why are there spikes in Task Manager Performance graph and most of the time 100% CPU Usage?** original title: Windows ** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spikes-in-task-manager-performance-graph/84d3bb44-baaf-4ef6-8bbe-14bb50198c97
  4. Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager: I have my BT on and running, and it's also showing in the tray icon.But why it's not showing in task manager as it show's in other PCs.What will I have to do to make it show in there?Thanks in advance....
  6. No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager: I have my BT on and running, and it's also showing in the tray icon.But why it's not showing in task manager as it show's in other PCs.What will I have to do to make it show in there?Thanks in advance....
  7. Graph on Task Manager is a little bit off...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graph on Task Manager is a little bit off...: [ATTACH] So I just turned on Mobile Hotspot for my laptop and decided to open Task Manager and this happened. This did disappear after i closed and reopen it, but this was a pretty neat bug, though....
  8. Task Manager Ethernet no graph(no activity)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task Manager Ethernet no graph(no activity): A while ago after I installed the OS it is working but after a few days, its not working anymore. There is no graph even though it appears on resource monitor(see attached file for reference.)[ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 10 Task Manager Summary View Bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Task Manager Summary View Bug: Hi there, I am running Windows 10 Pro version 1903. and my task manager is acting weird. Now I don't know if it's a bug or simply a flaw but if I go into the performance tab in task manager, choose the "hide graphs" function, and then go into summary view, I can't escape...
  10. Toggle Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Toggle Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager: How to: Toggle Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager How to Toggle Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager Task Manager can be used to view and manage your processes, performance statistics, app history, users, processes details, and services in...