Windows 10: Xbox live, app store and FH3 not working

Discus and support Xbox live, app store and FH3 not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everybody ! I am running w10 pro on my pc and today i noticed that the app store, xbox and Forza Horizon 3 are all not working . 2 days ago after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Homie, May 8, 2017.

1. Homie Win User

Xbox live, app store and FH3 not working

Hello everybody ! I am running w10 pro on my pc and today i noticed that the app store, xbox and Forza Horizon 3 are all not working . 2 days ago after I updated it to the latest version I started to play some Dota 2 with my friends and I was asked by the w10 platform if I want to turn something off to improve my fps . I think that might be the cause but i really can't remember what exactly i was asked so i can search now and turn back that thing on .. Sorry if this was posted before i couldn't actually find anything *Sad

:)

Homie, May 8, 2017
  2. Dru670 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 crash on launch

A quick fix for FH3's failure to launch is to go to the Microsoft Store and download/install any app from the store and then launch FH3 and is should now work. Only thing about this is that the problem can happen again for what ever apparent reason and
    I would have to go back to the store and download an app again just to get FH3 to work again. It's been over a year and they can't fix this game??? SMH.

Dru670, May 8, 2017
  3. Cannot Download Forza Horizon 3 from Xbox app and windows store

I have a copy of FH3 which I have been able to download and play on my Xbox one but have no luck in downloading the game for my PC. Windows 10 is fully up to date and inline with the game specifications stated by the developer. When I open the xbox app
    on Windows 10 i login in and go to my games and click on the link to get games form store. I go to my account and the games i own find FH3 click on the manage button and then click on the download. Once the download button has been clicked nothing happens
    at all the icon disappears and if i click on the FH3 logo the store closes down. Are there any fixes for this and has this happened to anyone else?

Michael_Richards_316, May 8, 2017
Thema:

Xbox live, app store and FH3 not working

1. Xbox live, app store and FH3 not working - Similar Threads - Xbox live app

2. Cannot log into Xbox Live Account on any windows store apps.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot log into Xbox Live Account on any windows store apps.: I cannot log into my Xbox Live Account on any windows store apps. For example, if I go to Minecraft, I click the log in button and it shows (Please Wait) with the Xbox icon, it then proceeds to say "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong"....
  3. Crackdown 3 not working on xbox app or ms store

Crackdown 3 not working on xbox app or ms store: The game starts up but when trying to load my profile it crashes a few seconds in. Tried re installing drivers, tried fresh install of windows 10, tried re installing the game 3 times .. Here is the event log : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnKX-L9M1MVpjgWfqNobgukJiuW_?e=MLdc9L...
  4. Live Tile For Microsoft Store App Stopped Working Again

Live Tile For Microsoft Store App Stopped Working Again: Hi all, I would have updated my previous question but it has been locked. Once again I'm not having Live Tiles work for my MS Store App on Win 10. I have tried resetting the App, creating a new Win account, clearing Tile Cache and nothing has fixed the issue. Strangely...
  5. Microsoft Store and Xbox app not working

Microsoft Store and Xbox app not working: So a couple days ago I reinstalled windows while keeping my apps and files. (so just reinstalled windows and reset settings) When I finished setup I tried to open the Windows Store and nothing happened no window opened nothing. So I though whatever, then went to multiple...
  6. Windows Store and Xbox app

Windows Store and Xbox app: So a couple days ago I reinstalled windows while keeping my apps and files. (so just reinstalled windows and reset settings) When I finished setup I tried to open the Windows Store and nothing happened no window opened nothing. So I though whatever, then went to multiple...
  7. Live Tile not working correctly for Microsoft Store App

Live Tile not working correctly for Microsoft Store App: Hi all, I’m having a problem with my Win Store app live tile not working correctly in the start menu. I have Win 10 Pro. I’ve tried resetting the app, reinstalling and adusting the live tile settings within the app off and on again. This did work for a short time but...
  8. Live tile on store app no longer ‘live’

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live tile on store app no longer ‘live’: So yesterday evening / early hours (UK) time the ms store app received an update. It all works ok in aftermath except on every single machine we own the tile pinned to start menu is no longer live. Just the store icon now. We tried turning live tile off and on several times...
  9. Store Live Tile Not Working

Store Live Tile Not Working: Either doesn't work or works intermittently. Any ideas? 23218
  10. Store app live tile dead

Store app live tile dead: I only just noticed this but on our machines the store app tile is no longer live. Seems to be dead. Suspect it’s been like that for some time. Probably when they did their pointless update to change the name and icon. I tried turning live tile off and on again but it doesn’t...