Windows 10: Open Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10

Discus and support Open Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Open Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10 How to Open Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10 The Windows Mobility Center (mblctr.exe)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by doriandiaconu, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Open Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10

How to: Open Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10

How to Open Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10

The Windows Mobility Center (mblctr.exe) provides quick access to the most commonly used settings for mobile devices, such as brightness, volume, battery status, screen orientation, external display, Sync Center settings, and presentation settings.

By default, the Windows Mobility Center is only available on a Windows PC (ex: laptop or tablet) with a battery. The Windows Mobility Center is not available on a desktop PC by default unless enabled or the PC is connected to a UPS.

This tutorial will show you different ways on how to open the Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: Open Windows Mobility Center using Keyboard Shortcut
    • Option Two: Open Windows Mobility Center in Win+X Quick Link Menu
    • Option Three: Open Windows Mobility Center from Power icon on Taskbar
    • Option Four: Open Windows Mobility Center in Control Panel
    • Option Five: Open Windows Mobility Center from Search
    • Option Six: Open Windows Mobility Center in Run

EXAMPLE: Windows Mobility Center

Open Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10 [​IMG]

OPTION ONE [/i] Open Windows Mobility Center using Keyboard Shortcut
    1. Press the Win+X keys and press the B key.

OPTION TWO [/i] Open Windows Mobility Center in Win+X Quick Link Menu
    1. Open the Win+X Quick Link menu, and click/tap on Mobility Center. (see screenshot below)

OPTION THREE [/i] Open Windows Mobility Center from Power icon on Taskbar
    1. Right click or press and hold the Power system icon on the taskbar notification area, and click/tap on Windows Mobility Center. (see screenshot below)

OPTION FOUR [/i] Open Windows Mobility Center in Control Panel
    1. Open the Control Panel (icons view), and click/tap on the Windows Mobility Center icon. (see screenshot below)

OPTION FIVE [/i] Open Windows Mobility Center from Search
    1. Open Search (Win+S), type Mobility, and click/tap on Windows Mobility Center in the search results. (see screenshot below)

OPTION SIX [/i] Open Windows Mobility Center in Run
    1. Open Run (Win+R), type mbclrt, and press Enter or click/tap on OK . (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

doriandiaconu, Jun 12, 2016
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 27, 2019
  3. lorraine walsh, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Law-II Win User

Open Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10

Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - http://www.hauppauge.com/site/support/support_hvr1250.html select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Oct 27, 2019
  5. Mobile Device Center can not run on Windows 10 OS

Hi Zhiyong,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you issues with
    Mobile Device Center on Windows 10.

I suggest you to install the Mobile device center in the compatibility mode and check if it helps. Follow the below steps.

• Right-click on the setup file of the Mobile device center and select Run as Administartor.

• Enter the Admin credentials if prompted.

If the issue still persists, then check the program compatibility. Follow the below steps.

• Right-click on the setup file of the Mobile device center and select
      Troubleshoot Compatibility.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to run the troubleshoot compatibility.
    I suggest you to refer the below thread and check if it help to resolve the issue.

Windows Mobile Device Center Compatibility with Windows 10

Windows Mobile Device Center Compatibility with Windows 10

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Oct 27, 2019
  6. Windows Mobile Device Center Compatibility with Windows 10

Since the people who work/support for Microsoft are to ignorant to figure it out the first suggestion worked for me after a clean install.

Here is the most current suggest workflows to fix the Windows 10 and Windows Mobile Device Center (WMDC) Connection Issues

New Windows 10 machine

Windows 10 with existing installation of WMDC

Kevin Mistric, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Open Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10

1. Open Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Open Mobility Center

2. Windows mobility center open with delay .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows mobility center open with delay .: Windows mobility center open with delay 10s on Windwos 10 LCTS build 17763.5122. Open via righ-bottom icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mobility-center-open-with-delay/91ad377a-a4b0-42d1-8423-0484c8aab35a
  3. Windows mobility center open with delay .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mobility center open with delay .: Windows mobility center open with delay 10s on Windwos 10 LCTS build 17763.5122. Open via righ-bottom icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mobility-center-open-with-delay/91ad377a-a4b0-42d1-8423-0484c8aab35a
  4. Windows mobility center open with delay .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to open Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to open Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10: Windows Mobility Centre is a nice feature for laptops in Windows 10 OS. It helps the users to adjust the display brightness, mute or adjust volume, open Power options, view remaining battery, view and change power plan, set battery status, sync Centre, access and change...
  6. Windows Mobile Device Center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Mobile Device Center: Since upgrading to Windows 10 Pro, I cannot connect to my data collector that I use to conduct land surveys. I have read a lot of threads concerning this topic but can't seem to find an answer and all of the threads seem to be a couple of years old. Is there a patch or...
  7. Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10.: Hello, I have a problem concerning the variant of the problem that has already been mentioned in the forum, namely Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10. WMDC is going to work on my computer, I just have to run registry entries after every half-anual windows update....
  8. Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10.

Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10.: Hello, I have a problem concerning the variant of the problem that has already been mentioned in the forum, namely Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10. WMDC is going to work on my computer, I just have to run registry entries after every half-anual windows update....
  9. Windows mobile device center

Windows mobile device center: Since i updated my Windows from 7 to 10 my PC is not recognizing my Hand Held anymore. Does anyone know any solution? Thank You 12527
  10. Reset Windows Mobility Center Default Open Position in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Reset Windows Mobility Center Default Open Position in Windows 10: How to: Reset Windows Mobility Center Default Open Position in Windows 10 How to Reset Default Open Position of Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10 If you use a Windows 10 PC (ex: laptop or tablet) that runs on a battery, you can access the most commonly used settings...