Windows 10: regarding windows clipboard setting.

Discus and support regarding windows clipboard setting. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; in windows, there is a feature sync across your device but this feature is not working properly so,please take a look on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by krishnasu, Nov 11, 2019.

1. krishnasu Win User

regarding windows clipboard setting.

in windows, there is a feature sync across your device

but this feature is not working properly

so,please take a look on this

:)

krishnasu, Nov 11, 2019

2. How can I get rid of the "clipboard" icon on my keyboard?

Hi, Merle Be.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

You may follow these steps to remove the clipboard icon on your keyboard:

1. Under your App list, go to Settings.

2. Tap keyboard under Settings.

3. Tap the keyboard that you are using.

4. Uncheck the "Suggest text".

5. Try copying something again and paste it.

6. Lock the screen and reopen it, then check the clipboard icon on the keyboard if it's still showing.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Nov 11, 2019
  3. To Turn On or Off Clipboard History in Settings

How to Turn On or Off Clipboard History in Windows 10

Copy paste its something we all do, probably multiple times a day. But what do you do if you need to copy the same few things again and again? How do you copy content across your devices? Starting with Windows 10 build 17666, Microsoft is addressing that and taking the clipboard to the next level simply press Win+V and youll be presented with a brand-new clipboard experience.

Not only can you can paste from the clipboard history, but you can also Sets, which means you can access your clipboard across any PC with this build of Windows or higher.

*note Roamed text on the clipboard is only supported for clipboard content less than 100 kb. Currently, the clipboard history supports plain text, HTML and image less than 1 MB.

*note Starting with Windows 10 build 18234, the image size limit has been increased from 1MB to 4MB to accommodate the potential size of full screen screenshots taken on a high-DPI devices.

This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off clipboard history for your account to save multiple clipboard items to use later in Windows 10.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: To Turn On Clipboard History from Win+V
    • Option Two: To Turn On or Off Clipboard History in Settings
    • Option Three: To Turn On or Off Clipboard History using a REG file

EXAMPLE: Clipboard history

regarding windows clipboard setting. [​IMG]

OPTION ONE
    To Turn On or Off Clipboard History in Settings

*note This option is only available starting with Windows 10 build 17704.
    1. Press the Win+V keys to open clipboard history.

2. If clipboard history is currently turned off, click/tap on Turn on. (see screenshot below)

OPTION TWO
    To Turn On or Off Clipboard History in Settings

*Warning Turning off clipboard history using this option will pinned items.
    1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.

2. Click/tap on Clipboard on the left side, and turn on or off (default) Clipboard history for what you want on the right side. (see screenshot below)

3. When finished, you can close Settings if you like.

OPTION THREE
    To Turn On or Off Clipboard History using a REG file

*note Turning off clipboard history using this option will not pinned items.

The downloadable .reg files below will modify the DWORD value in the registry key below.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Clipboard

EnableClipboardHistory DWORD

0 = Off
    1 = On

1. Do step 2 (on) or step 3 (off) below for what you would like to do.

2. To Turn On Clipboard History
    A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.

Turn_ON_Clipboard_History.reg

3. To Turn Off Clipboard History
    *note This is the default setting.
    A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.

Turn_OFF_Clipboard_History.reg

4. Save the .reg file to your desktop.

5. Double click/tap on the downloaded .reg file to merge it.

6. When prompted, click/tap on Run, Yes (UAC), Yes, and OK to approve the merge.

7. If you like, you can now delete the downloaded .reg file.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

Shawn Brink, Nov 11, 2019
  4. regarding windows clipboard setting.

clipboard

Hello,

In Windows 10 build 17666 or later, clipboard is available.

Try these steps

1. Right click Start Button or press Windows + X keys and select Settings.

2. In the Settings app, navigate to System > Clipboard.

3. Under Clipboard, toggle the Save multiple items option to On. This should enable clipboard history on the go.

4. Close Settings app.

You can now press Windows + V keys to view clipboard history.

Hope this helps!

Kapil Arya [Directly], Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

regarding windows clipboard setting.

1. regarding windows clipboard setting. - Similar Threads - regarding clipboard setting

2. How to enable the clipboard setting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable the clipboard setting?: I have recently updated to Window 11 and I just wanna enable my Clipboard setting but it said that "Some settings are managed by your organization". How do I fix this?...
  3. clipboard settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    clipboard settings: I can't find my clipboard settings in my system settings I navigated through start > settings > system clipboard was missing from there Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-settings/ad2f30f3-947c-4f13-9387-4d2fb5575a61
  4. Clipboard Settings are not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Clipboard Settings are not working: Yes, hello. I wanted to test this "clipboard history" thing... Now I want to turn it off. When I access the Clipboard Settings, it just crashes and closes itself. Yeah, you heard it right. I go to Settings, click System, and once I click Clipboard it just closes. I've been...
  5. Windows 10 clipboard settings and options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 clipboard settings and options: I'm trying to coordinate the clipboard settings with the Your Phone app to sync the clipboard with other devices. It's asking me to install the Swiftkey app. What does a keyboard app have to do with this? How does it work? It asked me to send a message to my phone. I got a...
  6. Windows 10 clipboard settings and options

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 clipboard settings and options: I'm trying to coordinate the clipboard settings with the Your Phone app to sync the clipboard with other devices. It's asking me to install the Swiftkey app. What does a keyboard app have to do with this? How does it work? It asked me to send a message to my phone. I got a...
  7. Clipboard settings Missing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard settings Missing in windows 10: Hi, I am trying to enable clipboard history in Windows 10. My Windows is showing as up to date, version 1803. When I click Windowsbutton/V I get nothing When I search for Clipboard in my Windows settings I get nothing any ideas?...
  8. Settings > System > Clipboard not appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings > System > Clipboard not appearing: Hi, I want to use clipboard history, but under Settings > System there is no Clipboard option available. Is it moved somewhere else ? When I search in "Find a setting" it doesn't find anything. [img] 131208
  9. Clipboard sync setting problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Clipboard sync setting problem: I decided to try out the facility to sync clipboard data across 2 desktops and a notebook all having received the October update. I set Sync across devices to On and all seemed well with me being able to see what's been copied on any of the 3 PC's. The problem is I can't...
  10. Clipboard not showing in settings ---> system

in Windows 10 Support
    Clipboard not showing in settings ---> system: Hi, Windows 10 Pro, 1803, 17134.48 FYI - since the 1803 update my system runs great. Zero complaints until now. I was reading Brink's tutorial for pinning and unpinning items in the clipboard and when I tried to go to settings then system for the clipboard it wasn't there....