Windows 10: Windows 10 apps are double and opened in Task Manager

Discus and support Windows 10 apps are double and opened in Task Manager in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys I am really done with this company which contains staff monkeys , lots of times I see thousands of apps are doubled in task manager like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OmarDawood20019, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Windows 10 apps are double and opened in Task Manager

Hey guys I am really done with this company which contains staff monkeys , lots of times I see thousands of apps are doubled in task manager like they're opened twice , sometimes I see lots of apps are opened for no reason despite I disabled it from settings and they consumer high proportion of Ram and CPU . Solution please Thank You

:)

OmarDawood20019, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Toggle Summary View On or Off in Task Manager by Double Click

How to Toggle Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager

Task Manager can be used to view and manage your processes, performance statistics, app history, users, processes details, and services in Windows 10.

When you have the Performance tab open in Task Manager, you can toggle on summary view to make Task Manager show CPU, Memory, Disk, Ethernet, and GPU meters in one compact window (collapsed state) like a widget (desktop gadget). You can drag the borders of this summary view window to any size you want.

This tutorial will show you how to toggle between normal view and summary view in Task Manager for your account in Windows 10.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: Toggle Summary View On or Off in Task Manager by Double Click
    • Option Two: Toggle Summary View On or Off in Task Manager by Right Click

EXAMPLE: Task Manager Summary View On and Off

Windows 10 apps are double and opened in Task Manager [​IMG]

OPTION ONE
    Toggle Summary View On or Off in Task Manager by Double Click
    1. Open Task Manager.

2. Click/tap on the Performance tab, and double click anywhere on the left pane or anywhere in summary view to toggle on or off. (see screenshots below)

OPTION TWO
    Toggle Summary View On or Off in Task Manager by Right Click
    1. Open Task Manager.

2. Click/tap on the Performance tab, press and hold or right click on the left pane or anywhere in summary view, and click/tap Summary view to toggle it on (checked) or off (unchecked). (see screenshots below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

Shawn Brink, Oct 10, 2019
  4. infrared Win User

Windows 10 apps are double and opened in Task Manager

task manager???

Double click the edge of the task manager *Wink Windows 10 apps are double and opened in Task Manager ;)

infrared, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 apps are double and opened in Task Manager

1. Windows 10 apps are double and opened in Task Manager - Similar Threads - apps are double

2. A lot of processes opening every app in a Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of processes opening every app in a Task Manager: Hi all, Windows 11 keeps opening many processes per app in task manager and it doesn't stop even if I don't open new windows like Chrome or Edge browser etc. I thought it was some kind of malware but I turned off the Internet, do not stop opening new processes... I've been...
  3. A lot of processes opening every app in a Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A lot of processes opening every app in a Task Manager: Hi all, Windows 11 keeps opening many processes per app in task manager and it doesn't stop even if I don't open new windows like Chrome or Edge browser etc. I thought it was some kind of malware but I turned off the Internet, do not stop opening new processes... I've been...
  4. Task manager not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task manager not opening: The task manager of my Dell desktop does not open. It is a Windows 10This is the I get this error that appears in the screen with a sound: C:Windows\system32\taskmgr.exe Please, note that there is a second big problem, I cannot type in the SEARCH at all.So all the...
  5. Task manager not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager not opening: The task manager of my Dell desktop does not open. It is a Windows 10This is the I get this error that appears in the screen with a sound: C:Windows\system32\taskmgr.exe Please, note that there is a second big problem, I cannot type in the SEARCH at all.So all the...
  6. Task manager not opening

7. Task Manager will not open.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task Manager will not open.: Hi everyone. I am running into an issue with Task Manager. When I try to open it (via ALL ways), I get the admin prompt that asks me permission to open it. After saying yes, the program never ends up opening. The thing is that the task manager prompt says that it is from an...
  8. Windows Task Manager can't be opened.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Task Manager can't be opened.: When I use ProcessExplorer and click "Replace Task Manager", Windows Task Manager can't be opened. Though "Taskmgr.exe" isn't have any problems. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-task-manager-cant-be-opened/bac59266-0d8d-4341-87c0-ebbc39e5b223
  9. Windows 10 Photo app open double window

Windows 10 Photo app open double window: When I want to open some picture in windows 10 photo viewer he open separate window with some album and other stuff, and I don't want that, I just want to see that photo that I open. I am really struggling with this new photo viewer, is there any fix or something to force...
  10. Open Task Manager in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open Task Manager in Windows 10: How to: Open Task Manager in Windows 10 How to Open Task Manager in Windows 10 Task Manager can be used to view and manage your processes, performance statistics, app history, users, processes details, and services in Windows 10. Starting with Windows 10 build 16215,...