Windows 10: Xbox App crashing when checking activity alerts

Discus and support Xbox App crashing when checking activity alerts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Has anybody ran into this? The xbox app works fine for everything else except when i click activity alerts, it shows the processing wheel spinning then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by shinjorai, Mar 22, 2018.

1. shinjorai Win User

Xbox App crashing when checking activity alerts

Has anybody ran into this? The xbox app works fine for everything else except when i click activity alerts, it shows the processing wheel spinning then the app just CTDs. I can add friends, play games, do everything but this one thing. I even contacted microsoft support and of course they were no help lol. Just if anybodys got any suggestions or ran into this before id appreciate any help.

:)

shinjorai, Mar 22, 2018

2. XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

I have the same problem. Since the Xbox app has been updated to version 31.32.11001.00000, it regularly crashes after start. Not necessarily immediately. The main screen appears, but after a few seconds, especially if I go to activity alerts, it stops responding
    and then crashes (closes).

GaborToth81, Mar 22, 2018
  3. Disabling the Xbox App's Popups

Hi Alan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

As you a query with the Xbox app which displays the notifications on the Xbox app in Windows 10.

We would request you to check the activity alerts option inside the Xbox app which is on the left pane of the Xbox app.

Thank you

Ravinath P, Mar 22, 2018
Thema:

Xbox App crashing when checking activity alerts

1. Xbox App crashing when checking activity alerts - Similar Threads - Xbox App crashing

2. App crashes when trying to print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App crashes when trying to print: Whenever I try to select "Print" from a menu the print window display for a second then crashes the app. I am using a HP 477DW. I started to occur from the last Windows Update (yesterday)....
  3. Xbox Console Companion App Crashes on Loading

Xbox Console Companion App Crashes on Loading: The Application starts to load then just vanishes, every time I try and run it. I've tried the usual fixes and nothings working at all: > Checked Timezone > Uninstall and Reinstall (both via app store AND Powershell commands) > Updated Windows > Restart PC > Different...
  4. App crashes and checking report.wer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App crashes and checking report.wer: Hi, a bit of context, I´ve been trying to run 2 games (Dark Souls 3 and Sekiro) on windows 10, but both apps crash shortly after launching, when launched a white screen shows up which should be the game loading but then it crashes without giving any sort of error code...
  5. Settings app crashes when clicking on Apps section

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings app crashes when clicking on Apps section: My desktop PC has been updated from Windows 10 1809 to 1903 recently. In the latest build 18362.116, Settings app crashes when I click on Apps section. The workaround I have found is to open File Explorer, right-click on C drive and go to Properties. Then, click on Disk...
  6. Xbox accessories app keeps crashing,

Xbox accessories app keeps crashing,: I bought the elite xbox controller today and wanted to download this app, but after opening it and navigating towards update the controller, it crashes on 0%, what to do?...
  7. Crashing When opening apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing When opening apps: When I try to launch fortnite, or when I fullscreen powerpoint, my laptop crashes. I get the error message system thread exception not handled. It used to work fine before though. and a nivida gtx[ATTACH]...
  8. Checking windows activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Checking windows activation: How do I check whether the activated digital license is linked to my Microsoft account? please help thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/checking-windows-activation/2c816a52-53e4-4320-b45f-51a575c2434d"
  9. Win 10: Xbox App crashes when uploading a clip

Win 10: Xbox App crashes when uploading a clip: Every time I upload a clip the xbox app crashes at 98% My courser turns into the blue circle like its loading then the app crashes and my clip doesnt upload Shows this in event viewer Faulting application name: XboxApp.exe, version: 44.44.1808.7002, time stamp:...
  10. Recent activity check

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recent activity check: On checking my recent activity the map shows up from London area but I live in Wales. There are a number of these with different IP addresses - can someone please explain why this is. I ran Malwarebytes but nothing showed up and I also have BT virus security with nothing...