Windows 10: Your Phone Companion app for Android is #1 on Google Play Store

Discus and support Your Phone Companion app for Android is #1 on Google Play Store in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; #1 App on Google Play!!! Woohooo!! Thank you all. I never thought we would see Link to "Windows" top on Android. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Your Phone Companion app for Android is #1 on Google Play Store

#1 App on Google Play!!! Woohooo!! Thank you all. I never thought we would see Link to "Windows" top on Android.

Download: Your Phone Companion - Apps on Google Play

https://www.tenforums.com/attachmen...1-google-play-store-get_it_on_google_play.png

How to Link Android Phone to Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Show Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Show Text Messages from Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to View and Reply to Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Send and Receive MMS attachments in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Messages

Turn On or Off Badge on Your Phone app Taskbar Icon for New Messages from Android Phone in Windows 10

How to Turn On or Off Show Notifications from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Notifications

How to Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10

How to Turn On or Off Mirror Android Phone Screen in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Sync over mobile data with PC from Your Phone Companion app on Android phone

How to Check Android Phone Battery Level in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

:)

Brink, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Apps is now Your Phone Companion in Google Play Store

Microsoft announced below that the Microsoft Apps on Android is getting rebranded as Your Phone Companion app in the release of the Windows 10 Insider Preview build 18237 to the Skip Ahead ring.

The Your Phone Companion app version 3.3.0 is now available in the Google Play Store.

Download: Your Phone Companion | Google Play Store

Brink, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Apps is now Your Phone Companion in Google Play Store

Microsoft announced below that the Microsoft Apps on Android is getting rebranded as Your Phone Companion app in the release of the Windows 10 Insider Preview build 18237 to the Skip Ahead ring.

The Your Phone Companion app version 3.3.0 is now available in the Google Play Store.

Download: Your Phone Companion | Google Play Store

Brink, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

New Your Phone Companion app 3.5.7 version for Android - August 1

Source: Your Phone Companion - Apps on Google Play

See also: Your Phone app can now receive and manage notifications in Windows 10

Your Phone Companion app for Android is #1 on Google Play Store [​IMG]
    Tip

Brink, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Your Phone Companion app for Android is #1 on Google Play Store - Similar Threads - Phone Companion app

2. Your Phone Companion App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Companion App: So I did all of the directions for Your Phone Companion but yet still I cannot make any phone calls. "This error is appearing because you may have paired your Android device to your PC with a third-party app, or your devices may be paired through a pre-installed app from your...
  3. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  4. New Your Phone Companion app 1.21021.78.0 for Android - March 1

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 1.21021.78.0 for Android - March 1: Connect your phone and PC to get instant access to everything you love on your phone, right from your PC. To get started, Install the Your Phone Companion - Link to Windows app on your Android phone and link it with the Your Phone app on your Windows 10 PC. WHAT'S NEW In...
  5. Your Phone Companion App

Your Phone Companion App: The App's interface on my computer shows and retains texts that do not show up on my phone. How do I delete these texts that show up on my computer but not on my phone. And where do those texts come from??...
  6. Your Phone Companion on Android phone

Your Phone Companion on Android phone: OK guys, have a really strange problem here. I've been having MAJOR problems with the Your Phone app on windows 10. The phone I have, is a Samsung Galaxy s10, PC is i7 processor, 16Gb memory, windows 10 Pro Build 19536.1000. It has a bluetooth connection to the phone using...
  7. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...
  8. AdBlocker blocking the Your Phone Companion app endpoints on android phone

AdBlocker blocking the Your Phone Companion app endpoints on android phone: Hi, I have a rooted android phone with Energized Protection adblocker installed, which, apparently, is blocking the Your Phone Companion app endpoints and thus I can't access my messages/photos/notifications from my PC. Is there a list of URLs I can add to my whitelist in...
  9. New Your Phone Companion app 3.4.0_58005 version for Android - March 1

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 3.4.0_58005 version for Android - March 1: Keep your devices in sync – instant access to your phone’s texts, photos, docs, and more on your PC. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion app, easily sync your Android to your Windows 10 PC for instant access to your phone's photos, texts, docs,...
  10. Microsoft Apps is now Your Phone Companion in Google Play Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Apps is now Your Phone Companion in Google Play Store: Microsoft announced below that the Microsoft Apps on Android is getting rebranded as Your Phone Companion app in the release of the Windows 10 Insider Preview build 18237 to the Skip Ahead ring. This week, we are bringing our apps closer together – Your Phone app on PC now...