Windows 10: Check Android Phone Battery Level in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Check Android Phone Battery Level in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Check Android Phone Battery Level in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC How to Check Android Phone Battery Level in Your Phone app on Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by xDcado., Jul 20, 2018.

1. xDcado. Win User

Check Android Phone Battery Level in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to: Check Android Phone Battery Level in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Check Android Phone Battery Level in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

After you phone screen, and more from your Android phone on your PC.

Starting in Your Phone app version 1.19082.1006.0 and higher, you can check the battery level of your Android phone in the Your Phone app on your Windows 10 PC to see the percentage of remaining battery life.

This tutorial will show you how to check the percentage of remaining battery life of your Android phone in the Your Phone app on your Windows 10 PC.

Here's How:

1 Open the Your Phone app in Windows 10.

2 Hover the pointer over the battery level indicator icon above your linked Android phone. (see screenshot below)

3 You will now see the percentage of remaining battery life for the Android phone.

4 When finished, you can close the Your Phone app if you like.

Check Android Phone Battery Level in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC [​IMG]

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

xDcado., Jul 20, 2018
  2. Ztruker Win User

Doesn't work for me. I just updated to 3.7.1 on my phone but there is no battery icon showing in the Your Phone app on my PC.
    Your Phone 1.19071.901.0

Ztruker, Oct 27, 2019
  3. xsteveuk Win User

The mobile app has been updated 3.7.6 if that helps *Smile

xsteveuk, Oct 27, 2019
  4. xsteveuk Win User

As if by magic the battery icon has appeared on my - your phone app on my PC
    I have a Samsung Galaxy J3 2017

Your Phone 1.19091.313.0

xsteveuk, Oct 27, 2019
  5. Ztruker Win User

Still doesn't show on my Moto G4.

Ztruker, Oct 27, 2019
  6. Brink Win User

Funny you mention that. New app version released today for Android. *Wink

New Your Phone Companion app 3.7.4 version for Android - September 25

Brink, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Check Android Phone Battery Level in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Check Android Phone

2. connected my Android Phone with Your Phone App in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connected my Android Phone with Your Phone App in Windows 10 Pro: I connected my Android Phone with the "Your Phone" App in Windows 10 Pro Because I have another PC home for my parents... Windows 10 Pro - same Microsoft login account, as mine --- can connect additional Android Phones to my PC or my parent's PC? What is the minimum...
  3. Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone: This has happened every time I tried using this app (which I enjoy using when it works fine). I'll setup my phone link to my PC and for that evening, everything works great. I love it. But as soon as I shut down my PC and then go about my business the following day, when I...
  4. Your Phone Companion on Android phone

Your Phone Companion on Android phone: OK guys, have a really strange problem here. I've been having MAJOR problems with the Your Phone app on windows 10. The phone I have, is a Samsung Galaxy s10, PC is i7 processor, 16Gb memory, windows 10 Pro Build 19536.1000. It has a bluetooth connection to the phone using...
  5. Your Phone App Check your Phone / PC??

Your Phone App Check your Phone / PC??: Ive been trying to get the Your Phone app working since it was released but ive only managed to get it working maybe 3 or 4 times. Most of the time i cant get past the Check your Phone / PC part. What are the Network requirements for this app so i can make sure my Firewall...
  6. Your Phone App - Says on phone it's connected, but on PC still says "Check Your Phone"

Your Phone App - Says on phone it's connected, but on PC still says "Check Your Phone": I can't get the Your Phone app to work on my PC. I'll go through the setup process on my PC and also my Android phone, and eventually hit the point where the PC says it's going to send a notification to my phone for permissions. The notification arrives after about a ten...
  7. Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app: Phone screen – supported devices We are excited to provide an early preview into the newest feature for the Your Phone app – phone screen. You can now mirror your Android phone’s screen directly on your PC without having to dig for your phone. This article describes the PCs...
  8. Your Phone App: Mirror content from Android phone to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone App: Mirror content from Android phone to Windows 10 PC: [ATTACH] Windows 10 v1809 came with a lot of improvements and additions. There is some good news for Android users too. You can easily connect your Android phone with Windows 10 using the all-new Your Phone app. This feature was highly [...] This post Your Phone App: Mirror...
  9. Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10: How to: Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10 How to Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC Starting with Windows 10 build 18885 on April 26, 2019, Microsoft added a new preview feature to the Your...
  10. See Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    See Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC: How to: See Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC How to See Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC After you see photos from your Android phone. Your Phone is an app that runs on your PC. It is preinstalled in Windows 10...