Windows 10: Skype SMS Connect will no longer be available after August 30, 2019

Discus and support Skype SMS Connect will no longer be available after August 30, 2019 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; After limited availability, we decided to remove SMS Connect functionality from Skype. SMS Connect will no longer be available after August 30th, 2019... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Skype SMS Connect will no longer be available after August 30, 2019

Source: SMS Connect is going away | Skype Support

Skype SMS Connect will no longer be available after August 30, 2019 [​IMG]
    Tip

:)

Brink, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

SMS Connect now rolling out to Skype Insiders with preview 8.30.76.41

Source: Skype Insider Preview - Microsoft Community

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

To Windows Mobile Insiders: Send SMS with Skype Preview

Source: To Windows Mobile Insiders: Send SMS with Skype Preview - Skype Blogs

See also:

Brink, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Skype SMS Connect will no longer be available after August 30, 2019 - Similar Threads - Skype SMS Connect

2. MIcrosoft Outlook no longer works after the August 2019 Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MIcrosoft Outlook no longer works after the August 2019 Windows 10 update: Hello, I recently uploaded and installed the Windows 10 update. Since the installation I get a send/receive error 0x8004010F: Outlook data file cannot be accessed. When I check the account settings the default setting is the pst file associated with the email address....
  3. Locked out of account after August 30 Microsoft update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Locked out of account after August 30 Microsoft update.: I share a computer with my husband. After the update his account still works, but mine doesn't. I thought I was the Administrator. From the login screen, I enter the password, it spins for a minute and comes right back to login screen. I get on his, check the task manager,...
  4. This Week on Xbox: August 30, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: August 30, 2019: flS8PFZtfow We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Or, if...
  5. AdDuplex Windows 10 Report for August 2019 now available

in Windows 10 News
    AdDuplex Windows 10 Report for August 2019 now available: Windows 10 May 2019 Update is on one-third of the PCs. Windows 10 OS Worldwide (PCs) [img] The usage share of Windows 10 May 2019 Update (1903) has tripled since last month. It is now on 33% of more than 100,000 PCs surveyed worldwide. We are in a historically unique...
  6. Sound problems after new update august 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound problems after new update august 2019: Hi I've been having problems with sound on my Windows 10 HP computer, since around a week back. Sometimes the headphones work and not the speakers, sometimes the speaker work but not the headphones, sometimes neither work, sometimes both work perfectly. I cannot predict...
  7. New Microsoft Services Agreement will take effect on August 30, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Services Agreement will take effect on August 30, 2019: Your Services Agreement made clearer We are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to your use of Microsoft consumer online products and services. We’re making these updates to clarify our terms and ensure that they remain transparent for you, as well as to...
  8. Skype Is Not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Is Not connecting: My Skype app for Windows 10 is not loading it just stays on the loading screen its been like that for almost 24 hours i have tried uninstalling But nothing seems to wanna work...
  9. SMS Connect now rolling out to Skype Insiders with preview 8.30.76.41

in Windows 10 News
    SMS Connect now rolling out to Skype Insiders with preview 8.30.76.41: We are excited to introduce SMS Connect to Skype Insiders! Starting today, SMS Connect will be gradually rolled out to Skype Insiders on Android phones with 8.30 builds and higher. With this new Insider build for Android you will be able to pair your Windows PC or Mac...
  10. Facebook Connect is no longer available

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Connect is no longer available: Facebook has made an update to their Graph API that will impact Microsoft apps and services. Facebook’s Graph API is the tool that we use to connect your Microsoft account to Facebook. It brings contact information from your Facebook friends into Outlook.com and the Windows...