Windows 10: Windows 10 Your Phone app getting support for RCS messaging

Discus and support Windows 10 Your Phone app getting support for RCS messaging in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Proud to announce that we have partnered with the Samsung Messages team to bring RCS messaging support to #yourphone app via #linktowindows. Starting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Your Phone app getting support for RCS messaging

Proud to announce that we have partnered with the Samsung Messages team to bring RCS messaging support to #yourphone app via #linktowindows. Starting with the #galaxys20series you will be able to send and receive RCS texts from PC if your default SMS app is Samsung Messages!

How to Link Android Phone to Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Show Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Show Text Messages from Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to View and Reply to Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Send and Receive MMS attachments in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Messages

Turn On or Off Badge on Your Phone app Taskbar Icon for New Messages from Android Phone in Windows 10

How to Turn On or Off Show Notifications from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Notifications

How to Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10

How to Turn On or Off Mirror Android Phone Screen in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Sync over mobile data with PC from Your Phone Companion app on Android phone

How to Check Android Phone Battery Level in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On and Setup or Turn Off Calls in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC for Android Phone

:)

Brink, Feb 17, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 17, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Your Phone app getting support for RCS messaging - Similar Threads - Phone app getting

2. Why doesn't Phone Link support RCS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Phone Link support RCS?: The only way you can send RCS messages through Microsoft Phone Link is by having a Samsung phone that's set to use the Samsung Messages app and allowed to use RCS in that app by your carrier. That's completely ridiculous in 2024. RCS is not a new thing or special feature...
  3. Why doesn't Phone Link support RCS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't Phone Link support RCS?: The only way you can send RCS messages through Microsoft Phone Link is by having a Samsung phone that's set to use the Samsung Messages app and allowed to use RCS in that app by your carrier. That's completely ridiculous in 2024. RCS is not a new thing or special feature...
  4. Your Phone app: text messaging

Your Phone app: text messaging: I installed Your Phone app on my pc Windows 10 & Your Phone Companion on my android 9 Moto X4 phone. Everything is synched & working except I cannot send texts from the pc. I can receive texts on the pc, & when I send a text from my phone, the text is mirrored on the pc's...
  5. your phone app sms messages

your phone app sms messages: I have a samsung galaxy note 8 and I used the Your Phone app on it. Now, my messages on the phone are gone but remain in the app on the PC running windows 10. I may have accidentally deleted them on the phone. If I sync with the Your Phone app, will it restore the messages to...
  6. Your Phone app is getting pen support

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app is getting pen support: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i_post_tech_articles [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e8qq7r/your_phone_app_is_getting_pen_support/
  7. Windows 10 Your Phone app gets multi SIM support Insider

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app gets multi SIM support Insider: What a month for #yourphone! Highly-asked-for multi-SIM support is now rolling to #windowsinsiders same as inline reply in the notifications feed. Syncing wallpaper and battery indicator. And to top it all off, Link to Windows with Phone Screen to S10 series via Pie update...
  8. Your Phone app Dual SIM support for messaging to Windows 10 Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app Dual SIM support for messaging to Windows 10 Insiders: #WindowsInsiders we have started rollout of a new feature for #YourPhone - Dual SIM support for messaging! So if you have a phone with multiple SIM cards now you can send and receive messages from both of them from your PC. Download:...
  9. Windows 10 Your Phone app gets the highly-anticipated mobile messaging integration

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app gets the highly-anticipated mobile messaging integration: A couple of weeks ago, Microsoft unveiled the Your Phone app for Windows 10 which aims to bring the desktop and phone closer. For those unfamiliar, Your Phone app basically allows users to access the photos stored in their phone from their desktop but Microsoft is working on...
  10. Microsoft Apps for Android updated with support for Windows 10 Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Apps for Android updated with support for Windows 10 Your Phone app: A while ago, Microsoft made an app that gathers all of the apps that are built by them under a single roof. Called Microsoft Apps, it’s an app that makes it easier for users to keep track of all of the apps built by the company. It’s a great tool to discover some new...