Windows 10: Your Phone app in Windows 10 can now use wallpaper from your phone

Discus and support Your Phone app in Windows 10 can now use wallpaper from your phone in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Because #yourphone is, well, *your* phone, we wanted to make it feel as such on your PC. Rolling out now to #windowsinsiders (at 50%) you can enjoy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Your Phone app in Windows 10 can now use wallpaper from your phone

Because #yourphone is, well, *your* phone, we wanted to make it feel as such on your PC. Rolling out now to #windowsinsiders (at 50%) you can enjoy your phone wallpaper being applied with acrylic transparency to the nav bar + larger icon. PS: Calls is now fully rolled out at 100%.

Download: Your Phone app | Microsoft Store

How to Link Android Phone to Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Show Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Show Text Messages from Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to View and Reply to Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Send and Receive MMS attachments in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Messages

Turn On or Off Badge on Your Phone app Taskbar Icon for New Messages from Android Phone in Windows 10

How to Turn On or Off Show Notifications from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Notifications

How to Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10

How to Turn On or Off Mirror Android Phone Screen in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Sync over mobile data with PC from Your Phone Companion app on Android phone

How to Check Android Phone Battery Level in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On and Setup or Turn Off Calls in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC for Android Phone

:)

Brink, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Phone Insider app for Windows 10 preview for Phones?

Unfortunately, at the moment, there's no way to sign into the app, which would suggest that it's not ready for the public to fully check out.

Microsoft already has a Preview for Developers app for Windows Phone 8.1 that allows users to download new builds of the OS before they are made available to wireless carriers. This new app would seem, at first glance, to be something different. However, we stress that Microsoft has yet to officially state they are launching a preview version of Windows 10 for smartphones. So take this speculation (and everyone else's) with a grain of salt.

Read more: New Microsoft Phone Insider app may be a prelude to a Windows 10 preview for phones

Brink, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Your Phone app in Windows 10 can now use wallpaper from your phone

TechPowerUp App with Windows 8.1 Phone?

Is there any chance of an official TechPowerUp App for Windows 8.1 Phone like Android? I miss having one for my phone now that I have a Windows Phone now. Instead of having to pin the site to my main menu.

Or do you @W1zzard have any objections if a TPU user wanted to make one, if you decide not too?

MxPhenom 216, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone app in Windows 10 can now use wallpaper from your phone

1. Your Phone app in Windows 10 can now use wallpaper from your phone - Similar Threads - Phone app wallpaper

2. Your Phone NOW Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone NOW Phone Link: This applies to BOTH Win10 and Win11NOW available as of March 31st 2022Your Phone is NOW Phone LinkPlease > Store > Library for the Update to Phone Link. Once done Your Phone becomes Phone Link....
  3. Your Phone NOW Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone NOW Phone Link: This applies to BOTH Win10 and Win11NOW available as of March 31st 2022Your Phone is NOW Phone LinkPlease > Store > Library for the Update to Phone Link. Once done Your Phone becomes Phone Link....
  4. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  5. removing a phone from Your Phone app

removing a phone from Your Phone app: My "Your Phone" app is linked to a phone I no longer own. How do I unlink that phone and link to my current phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-phone-from-your-phone-app/8dbe6fbb-5698-455b-bfe7-8e7de7b28956
  6. The Your Phone App got updated and now lets you control your phone using your mouse (or...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Your Phone App got updated and now lets you control your phone using your mouse (or...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jasonj2232 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0vi5e/the_your_phone_app_got_updated_and_now_lets_you/
  7. "Microsoft Your Phone team is adding ability to sync your phone's wallpaper with the app's...

"Microsoft Your Phone team is adding ability to sync your phone's wallpaper with the app's...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i_post_tech_articles [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ejt2vb/microsoft_your_phone_team_is_adding_ability_to/
  8. Phone calls now available in the Your Phone app

Phone calls now available in the Your Phone app: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i_post_tech_articles [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9iz00/phone_calls_now_available_in_the_your_phone_app/
  9. Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone: Microsoft nailed down a partnership with Samsung to bring calling functionality to the Your Phone app with the Galaxy Note 10, but the feature should soon also be available to all Android devices. Twitter user Ajith confirmed that the Your Phone app with calls and dialer...
  10. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...