Windows 10: Keeping kids safe using Microsoft Family on Windows 10 and Xbox

Discus and support Keeping kids safe using Microsoft Family on Windows 10 and Xbox in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The internet is a dynamic place that is changing every day, so today, Safer Internet Day, is a great time to take a moment to evaluate your family’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Keeping kids safe using Microsoft Family on Windows 10 and Xbox

Source:

Keeping kids safe using Microsoft Family on Windows 10 and Xbox [​IMG]
    Tip Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Feb 5, 2019

2. Transfer Xbox Account to a Family Member

Thank for your response. Your Microsoft account is the account you use to manage your interactions with Xbox Live and other Microsoft services, including Outlook.com, OneDrive, Skype, Windows 10, Windows Phone, and more. This central account allows you to:

• Manage all your Microsoft services from a single account
    • Sign in to your Xbox console or the Windows 10 Xbox App
    • Manage your purchases and subscriptions
    • Establish and manage family settings to keep your kids safe

You can create a new Microsoft account to set it as an Xbox Live account, for your son can transfer your son's password handles, game licenses, and account activity. The steps are provided on this

link
    that was shared earlier.

We'll keep an eye on your response.

Jomari Arc, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Microsoft family features icon on taskbar

Hi,

Microsoft Family Safety is a free parental monitoring app to help make it easier to keep your kids safe online. With Family Safety, you can give them some independence but still keep tabs on their computer activities. Family Safety allows you to:

• See which websites your kids have visited, and which apps and games they’ve used
    • Block or allow websites, apps, games, or other content.
    • Limit the amount of time they can spend on the PC

Since you never set up Microsoft family features on your computer, we suggest that you follow the steps on this

link
    to turn off the family settings in Windows 10.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Changes in Microsoft family

Source: Microsoft account | Whats new for Microsoft family

Brink, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Keeping kids safe using Microsoft Family on Windows 10 and Xbox - Similar Threads - Keeping kids safe

2. Microsoft Family, Kids, Admin Users, and Gaming

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family, Kids, Admin Users, and Gaming: Hey everyone!I have a question - I'm using Microsoft Family and Safety for my family. I have a few children. When I set them up on their computers as admins, Microsoft Family and Safety gives me a warning "...is and Administrator on PC_NAME so certain Family Safety features...
  3. Microsoft Family, Kids, Admin Users, and Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family, Kids, Admin Users, and Gaming: Hey everyone!I have a question - I'm using Microsoft Family and Safety for my family. I have a few children. When I set them up on their computers as admins, Microsoft Family and Safety gives me a warning "...is and Administrator on PC_NAME so certain Family Safety features...
  4. Microsoft Family, Kids, Admin Users, and Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Family - Very old kids?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family - Very old kids?: Hi,I've setup a MS Family to make it easy to give access to certain PCs. Works so far... but my girlfriend, born in the 80s, birthday is visible in her account, is listed as kid/child. How do I make her a normal adult? Germany / EU account......
  6. Microsoft Family - Very old kids?

Microsoft Family - Very old kids?: Hi,I've setup a MS Family to make it easy to give access to certain PCs. Works so far... but my girlfriend, born in the 80s, birthday is visible in her account, is listed as kid/child. How do I make her a normal adult? Germany / EU account......
  7. Microsoft Family - Very old kids?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft Family not reporting activity for one kid

Microsoft Family not reporting activity for one kid: We bought two exact computers for our kids two weeks ago. Set up their microsoft accounts exactly the same way. One is reporting activity like normal, they other says 0 minutes of activity. It worked great for two days and then is stopped. I noticed this has been an issue in...
  9. Microsoft Family Safe

Microsoft Family Safe: When my kids run out of time for the day, they make a request for more time. When they attempt to send a request for more time, they get an error message that says that they aren't connected to the internet and the request failed. I know they have internet access because...
  10. How to prevent my kids from bypassing microsoft family and kids safe appliaction

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to prevent my kids from bypassing microsoft family and kids safe appliaction: My kids are very easily able to bypass Microsoft family and kids safe application,By these ways.Can I prevent my kidsv from bypass kids applications in windows.These are some of the way he is doing so 1.As he is using HP laptop,he can simply use hp troubleshoot to stop safe...