Windows 10: The Drag and Drop now working on Your Phone App but with the High End Samsung devices only....

Discus and support The Drag and Drop now working on Your Phone App but with the High End Samsung devices only.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kacinkelly [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kacinkelly, Apr 14, 2020.

1. The Drag and Drop now working on Your Phone App but with the High End Samsung devices only....

/u/kacinkelly, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Your Phone app now supports File drag and drop in Windows 10

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...2-f4e0abb8e557

How to Link Android Phone to Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Show Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Show Text Messages from Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to View and Reply to Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Send and Receive MMS attachments in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Messages

Turn On or Off Badge on Your Phone app Taskbar Icon for New Messages from Android Phone in Windows 10

How to Turn On or Off Show Notifications from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Notifications

How to Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10

How to Turn On or Off Mirror Android Phone Screen in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Sync over mobile data with PC from Your Phone Companion app on Android phone

How to Check Android Phone Battery Level in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On and Setup or Turn Off Calls in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC for Android Phone

Brink, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Drag and Drop

Hi Charles,

the steps you suggested didn't work for me but, when pressing the escape key it somehow expanded the drive and by using drag and drop to the single file in the list worked.

In the past I could drag and drop multiple folders onto the drive on the network computer(s). Doing it on individual folders will take far too long and time consuming and is not an option.

Microsoft should be able to identify what is blocking it and issue a fix.

My machine is multi boot so tomorrow I will try with Windows 7.

Many thanks for your help,

Deric

DericStain, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Win User

The Drag and Drop now working on Your Phone App but with the High End Samsung devices only....

Thema:

The Drag and Drop now working on Your Phone App but with the High End Samsung devices only....

1. The Drag and Drop now working on Your Phone App but with the High End Samsung devices only.... - Similar Threads - Drag Drop working

2. Drag and drop not working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drag and drop not working properly: Hello,I've just noticed that I can't drag and drop properly; IE: Right click and hold on a file or folder, then drag to destination; release right button and context menu will come up, then select. What I'm getting is a red circle with a red slash through it if I try to drag...
  3. Drag and drop not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drag and drop not working properly: Hello,I've just noticed that I can't drag and drop properly; IE: Right click and hold on a file or folder, then drag to destination; release right button and context menu will come up, then select. What I'm getting is a red circle with a red slash through it if I try to drag...
  4. Your Phone - Unable to drag and drop files from phone to windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone - Unable to drag and drop files from phone to windows: Hiya, hope everyone doing well. This is regarding Your Phone drag and drop file feature. I am unable to copy files from my android to windows. It is working other way round though. So when I open gallery and select an image and drag and drop over windows explorer, nothing...
  5. Drag and drop not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drag and drop not working: Can somebody help me how to fix drag and drop cuz i'm having some difficulties trying to fix it submitted by /u/tinki_vinkiii [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j08xv2/drag_and_drop_not_working/
  6. Your phone app with Samsung tab A

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your phone app with Samsung tab A: I have a Samsung Tab A and am trying to connect it to my PC but I can't get past the page 'Please open Your phone companion ad sign in with...' on the PC and on the tablet ' Check your PC etc' Any ideas?...
  7. Your Phone app now supports File drag and drop in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app now supports File drag and drop in Windows 10: Save yourself an email by seamlessly dragging and dropping files between your Android phone and PC. We are excited to announce that the new File drag and drop feature is available to our Windows Insider Community. What are the minimum requirements to use File drag and drop?...
  8. dropped phone on laptop and now it's not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dropped phone on laptop and now it's not working properly: I dropped my phone on my Acer Aspire V3-571, on the right side of the touch pad. My laptop then restarted and when I logged in the box saying that My computer needs to restart in 1 minute came up. since then it has not been acting properly, the mouse jumps sometimes if I'm...
  9. YOUR PHONE and a Samsung Cell

in Windows 10 Support
    YOUR PHONE and a Samsung Cell: Had this working last year on a different cell and number. YourPhone does not recognize the new cell. I am thinking that it is trying to link to the old one. The new cell has the APP installed and it says Your Phone And Pc Are Connected. What to do!!! Is there a way to give...
  10. drag and drop does not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    drag and drop does not work: drag and drop does not work why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drag-and-drop-does-not-work/57c0cb22-5019-4867-8a78-2d9a4d5d05e4"