Windows 10: Your Phone app now supports File drag and drop in Windows 10

Discus and support Your Phone app now supports File drag and drop in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Save yourself an email by seamlessly dragging and dropping files between your Android phone and PC. We are excited to announce that the new File drag... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Your Phone app now supports File drag and drop in Windows 10

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...2-f4e0abb8e557

How to Link Android Phone to Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Show Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Show Text Messages from Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to View and Reply to Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Send and Receive MMS attachments in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Messages

Turn On or Off Badge on Your Phone app Taskbar Icon for New Messages from Android Phone in Windows 10

How to Turn On or Off Show Notifications from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Notifications

How to Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10

How to Turn On or Off Mirror Android Phone Screen in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Sync over mobile data with PC from Your Phone Companion app on Android phone

How to Check Android Phone Battery Level in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On and Setup or Turn Off Calls in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC for Android Phone

:)

Brink, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...2-f4e0abb8e557

How to Link Android Phone to Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Show Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Show Text Messages from Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to View and Reply to Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Send and Receive MMS attachments in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Messages

Turn On or Off Badge on Your Phone app Taskbar Icon for New Messages from Android Phone in Windows 10

How to Turn On or Off Show Notifications from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Notifications

How to Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10

How to Turn On or Off Mirror Android Phone Screen in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On or Off Sync over mobile data with PC from Your Phone Companion app on Android phone

How to Check Android Phone Battery Level in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

How to Turn On and Setup or Turn Off Calls in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC for Android Phone

Brink, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Drag and Drop

Hi Charles,

the steps you suggested didn't work for me but, when pressing the escape key it somehow expanded the drive and by using drag and drop to the single file in the list worked.

In the past I could drag and drop multiple folders onto the drive on the network computer(s). Doing it on individual folders will take far too long and time consuming and is not an option.

Microsoft should be able to identify what is blocking it and issue a fix.

My machine is multi boot so tomorrow I will try with Windows 7.

Many thanks for your help,

Deric

DericStain, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Your Phone app now supports File drag and drop in Windows 10

Cannot Drag and Drop into Edge

• I have been on Win 10 and Edge since June 2016.
    • I was able to drag and drop files in a SP2013 document library until today.
    • I tried it with OneDrive with the same result. I can no longer drag and drop to upload files.

Repeat: Drag and drop worked in my SharePoint 2013 libraries and OneDrive until today.

Was there a recent Win 10 or Edge update that may have broken drag and drop?

Len Gilbert BOTW, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Your Phone app now supports File drag and drop in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Phone app supports

2. Drag and Drop Windows / Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drag and Drop Windows / Files: In Windows 10, you could have an application open and maximized such as a Word Document, PDF, etc. and you could just drag and drop it to another area, such as the 2nd screen without any issues. As soon as you clicked to drag it, it would just minimize itself not minimize as...
  3. Drag and Drop Windows / Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drag and Drop Windows / Files: In Windows 10, you could have an application open and maximized such as a Word Document, PDF, etc. and you could just drag and drop it to another area, such as the 2nd screen without any issues. As soon as you clicked to drag it, it would just minimize itself not minimize as...
  4. Your Phone - Unable to drag and drop files from phone to windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone - Unable to drag and drop files from phone to windows: Hiya, hope everyone doing well. This is regarding Your Phone drag and drop file feature. I am unable to copy files from my android to windows. It is working other way round though. So when I open gallery and select an image and drag and drop over windows explorer, nothing...
  5. Drag and drop files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Drag and drop files: i have a touch pad thing and i cant drag and drop files into a diffrent folder how do i do this please help me, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drag-and-drop-files/834e0054-f3ba-477b-839c-d09481300874
  6. The Drag and Drop now working on Your Phone App but with the High End Samsung devices only....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Drag and Drop now working on Your Phone App but with the High End Samsung devices only....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kacinkelly [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g101s6/the_drag_and_drop_now_working_on_your_phone_app/
  7. Windows 10 Your Phone call support is now available for everyone

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone call support is now available for everyone: Microsoft has been testing Your Phone app’s ability to place and make calls with some users, and the feature is now available for everyone. With Your Phone app, you can now make calls via your Windows 10 PC and leave your Android phone in your pocket. If you’re not seeing...
  8. Your Phone App Now Supports Touch Tap & Tap and Hold for Phone Screen

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone App Now Supports Touch Tap & Tap and Hold for Phone Screen: #WindowsInsiders we have enabled touch tap and tap and hold for phone screen. If you're using the feature on Surface Go or other touch capable PC's try it out and send us your feedback. Download: Your Phone app | Microsoft Store Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on...
  9. Cant drag and drop files in windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant drag and drop files in windows 10: i just cant drag things from the desktop to any folders i have to cut and past it.... any solution. 13960
  10. Drag and drop files

in Windows 10 Support
    Drag and drop files: [img] when dragging files in win 10 the icon is so big that u can not see where u r dragging to. Is there a way to turn this feature off ? IN THE SCREEN CAPTURE WHEN I DRAG A FILE THIS ICON GOES WITH THE DRAGGING FILE AND MAKE IT HARD TO SEE WHERE YOU ARE DROPPING IT....