Windows 10: Blue Screen Error ; Fail to enter Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE)

Discus and support Blue Screen Error ; Fail to enter Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Community, A week ago, my computer started giving me a "Blue Screen Error" with a "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" message. It said that I should go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShimsF, Nov 12, 2019.

1. ShimsF Win User

Blue Screen Error ; Fail to enter Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE)

Hi Community,

A week ago, my computer started giving me a "Blue Screen Error" with a "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" message. It said that I should go to www.windows.com/stopcode . The site gave me instruction that began with getting the Computer into Windows Recovery Environment aka WinRE shutting and restarting the computer three times. But as I tried getting into WinRE, another error message came up.

I am herein attaching three images. One will show the original error message (it has a QR code on it) & one image will show my second error message.

Can anyone help me to understand what my next step to solving this problem should be?

Thank you in advance,

ShimsF

Blue Screen Error ; Fail to enter Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) 858f272e-9645-4e95-9da9-eba9be5a1b06?upload=true.jpg

Blue Screen Error ; Fail to enter Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) [​IMG]

:)

ShimsF, Nov 12, 2019

2. See Current Status of Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE)

How to Enable or Disable Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) in Windows 10

Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) is a recovery environment that can repair common causes of unbootable operating systems. By default, WinRE is preloaded into the Windows 10 for desktop editions (Home, Pro, Enterprise, and Education) and Windows Server 2016 installations.

WinRE includes these tools:
    This tutorial will show you how to enable or disable Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) in advanced options at startup in Windows 10.

*note You must be signed in as an administrator to enable or disable WinRE.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: See Current Status of Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE)
    • Option Two: Enable Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE)
    • Option Three: Disable Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE)

EXAMPLE: Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) enabled or disabled in advanced options at startup

OPTION ONE
    See Current Status of Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE)
    1. Open an elevated command prompt.

2. Copy and paste reagentc /info into the elevated command prompt, and press Enter. (see screenshot below)

3. Look to the right of Windows RE Status to see if it is currently Enabled or Disabled.

OPTION TWO
    Enable Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE)
    *note This is the default setting.

2. Copy and paste reagentc /enable into the elevated command prompt, and press Enter. (see screenshot below)

OPTION THREE
    Disable Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE)

2. Copy and paste reagentc /disable into the elevated command prompt, and press Enter. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

Shawn Brink, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Black screen and flashing cursor after latest windows update.

Hi Andrew,

Let us try repair your device first by accessing the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE). Kindly force restart your device continuously until Windows loads. If Windows does not load, it should automatically enter the
    Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE).

We can then try to repair the startup files for Windows. Here are the steps:

• In the Windows Recovery Environment (blue screen menus), select See advanced repair options > Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Blue Screen Error ; Fail to enter Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE)

Dell laptop stuck on Getting windows ready screen

Hello,

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you continue to force restart the computer until Windows loads. If Windows does not load, it should automatically enter the
    Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE). We can then try to repair the startup files for Windows. Here is how:

• In the Windows Recovery Environment (blue screen menus), select
      See advanced repair options > Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair.
    If it does not load Windows nor gets into WinRE, we will need to manually get to
    WinRE. Here are the steps:

• Force shutdown your computer by pressing and holding the power button down for 5 to 10 seconds.
    • Turn it back on and when you see the screen with the loading dots, force shutdown the PC once more. Make sure that you perform the force shutdown once you see the loading dots. You will need to do this twice.
    • The third time you turn the PC back on, you should see Please Wait or Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • In the Windows Recovery Environment (blue screen menus), select See advanced repair options > Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen Error ; Fail to enter Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE)

1. Blue Screen Error ; Fail to enter Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Error

2. Asus Rog STrix G834 BSOD message when trying to enter Windows Recovery Environment WinRe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Rog STrix G834 BSOD message when trying to enter Windows Recovery Environment WinRe mode: Hi , I own an Asus Rog Strix 18 g834 laptop. It is new about 4 months old.My problem is that every time I attempt to enter Windows Recovery Environment WinRe mode e.g. through MyAsus app, the laptop is rebooting and then, during the waiting screen, I get a BSOD error with the...
  3. Asus Rog STrix G834 BSOD message when trying to enter Windows Recovery Environment WinRe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Rog STrix G834 BSOD message when trying to enter Windows Recovery Environment WinRe mode: Hi , I own an Asus Rog Strix 18 g834 laptop. It is new about 4 months old.My problem is that every time I attempt to enter Windows Recovery Environment WinRe mode e.g. through MyAsus app, the laptop is rebooting and then, during the waiting screen, I get a BSOD error with the...
  4. How to disable Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE)

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE): [IMG]The Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) is crucial to your Windows system. It features tools and utilities in Microsoft Windows operating systems, such as Startup Repair, System restore, System image recovery, Reset PC, etc. You can troubleshoot and recover your system...
  5. Computer is stuck on the blue screen of death loop and is unable to enter recovery environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is stuck on the blue screen of death loop and is unable to enter recovery environment: I recently attempted to restore my laptop Inspiron 15 3000 to a manual system restore point. It took 3-4 hours to do so, and then entered SupportAssist OS Recovery. It then restarted, but ran into something that caused it to launch SupportAssist again. After that, it has been...
  6. Computer is stuck on the blue screen of death loop and is unable to enter recovery environment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer is stuck on the blue screen of death loop and is unable to enter recovery environment: I recently attempted to restore my laptop Inspiron 15 3000 to a manual system restore point. It took 3-4 hours to do so, and then entered SupportAssist OS Recovery. It then restarted, but ran into something that caused it to launch SupportAssist again. After that, it has been...
  7. Recovery Environment (WinRe) question

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery Environment (WinRe) question: My PC is running fine but I was curious to see what options are available in the Recovery environment on my PC as it isnt something Ive ever had to use. So I held down the shift key and restarted my PC which took me into the Recovery Environment. I selected startup settings...
  8. [Resolved] Mouse and keyboard don't work in Windows Recovery Environment WinRE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Resolved] Mouse and keyboard don't work in Windows Recovery Environment WinRE: Update: I resolved this issue. See the solution below. Hi. I'm running Windows 10 Pro 20H1 x64. When I boot the computer into WinRE, my mouse and keyboard no longer work! Today, something happened that gave me an idea about why. I just don't know how to fix it. Here is...
  9. Mouse and keyboard don't work in Windows Recovery Environment WinRE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard don't work in Windows Recovery Environment WinRE: Hi. I'm running Windows 10 Pro 20H1 x64. When I boot the computer into WinRE, my mouse and keyboard no longer work! Today, something happened that gave me an idea about why. I just don't know how to fix it. Here is what I discovered: After a clean installation of Windows...
  10. Questions regarding the Windows Recovery Environment partition (WinRe)

in Windows 10 Support
    Questions regarding the Windows Recovery Environment partition (WinRe): These questions may be plainly obvious to many. However before now I have never copied partitions to a new drive and am approaching all of this from a position of ignorance. I recently installed a 250gb mSata SSD into my laptop meant to boot the operating system while the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to enter WinRE from blue screen

2. recovery partition does not boot bluescreen

3. windows blue screen before winre

4. how to enter winre windows 10 blue screen,
  5. enter Winre with blue screen,
  6. black screen with my cursor after try to enter winre