Windows 10: Pin and Unpin Tabs in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Discus and support Pin and Unpin Tabs in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Pin and Unpin Tabs in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Pin and Unpin Tabs in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Pin and Unpin Tabs in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

How to: Pin and Unpin Tabs in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

How to Pin and Unpin Tabs in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Pin and Unpin Tabs in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with the modern Web.

Starting with Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291, Microsoft Edge now lets you pin tabs, making it super easy to keep your most-used sites and web apps always available.

Pinned tabs always appear at the start of the tab row, and only showing the site’s favicon. Pinned tabs don’t show a close button, so you won’t accidentally close them. Pinned tabs that are in your Microsoft Edge window when you close the app will come back the next time you open Microsoft Edge.

This tutorial will show you how to pin and unpin tabs in Microsoft Edge for your account in Windows 10.

CONTENTS:

EXAMPLE: Pinned Tabs in Microsoft Edge

OPTION ONE [/i] To Pin a Tab in Microsoft Edge
    1. Open the Microsoft Edge app.

2. Right click or press and hold on a tab you want to pin, and click/tap on Pin tab. (see screenshot below)

OPTION TWO [/i] To Unpin a Tab in Microsoft Edge
    1. Open the Microsoft Edge app.

2. Right click or press and hold on a pinned tab you want to unpin, and click/tap on Unpin tab. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Sep 8, 2017
  2. way2ob2se Win User

How to Pin Tabs in Microsoft Edge and get them to stay pinned?

I used the tutorial "Microsoft Edge Tabs - Pin and Unpin in Windows 10" - "How to Pin and Unpin Tabs in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10" and was able to pin my go-to websites. Yea! Just click and go directly to the web page.

Alas....when I closed and re-opened Edge, they're all gone. *Sad How do I get them to stay pinned?

I'm on Win10 + Anniversary upgrade.

Thanks!

way2ob2se, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Callender Win User

Callender, Oct 26, 2019
  5. Tews Win User
  6. ArtP Win User
    'Pin to Start' and 'Unpin from Start" items in Windows 10

Thanks Cliff. The first suggestion didn't work because the shortcut icon is not listed. The second easier suggestion didn't work because right-clicking does not include "Open File Location" as an option, only "Unpin from Start" and "Resize". Screenshots are included. "xmltobgl" is the culprit icon.

Thema:

1. Pin and Unpin Tabs in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Pin Unpin Tabs

2. Microsoft Edge will let you pin Tab groups.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge will let you pin Tab groups.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tskh7i/microsoft_edge_will_let_you_pin_tab_groups/
  3. Microsoft Edge tabs are faded in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge tabs are faded in Windows 10: Why does the web content in the Microsoft Edge tabs look faded sometimes? If you face this issue, you may need to disable the Sleeping tabs in Edge. This can happen if you have not used or accessed that for a couple of hours – but I recently got to see the faded Edge tab a...
  4. How to Pin and Unpin Downloads in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Pin and Unpin Downloads in Microsoft Edge: Microsoft Edge will save items you want to download into your C:\Users\<username>\Downloads (%UserProfile%\Downloads) folder by default. You can now add the Downloads button to the toolbar in Microsoft Edge. The Downloads button allow you to quickly view, manage, search,...
  5. Microsoft Edge Invisible when attempted to unpin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge Invisible when attempted to unpin: With the new update, Microsoft Edge was automatically put onto my taskbar. I unpinned it, but once I did so, I opened a new program, only to realize there was an odd space [ATTACH] Right clicking this space made it show that somehow, Microsoft Edge was still there? It seems...
  6. EDGE Unpinned

in Browsers and Email
    EDGE Unpinned: I have unpinned EDGE from my taskbar and now use FireFox. Edge is just too slow. - Delays during download - Slow Scrolling Microsoft need to understand the computer is all about delivering response to the end user. FireFox is much more responsive especially during...
  7. Can't unpin Microsoft Edge from taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Can't unpin Microsoft Edge from taskbar: Hello Matthew, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile You could do so by unpinning Microsoft Edge from the taskbar and Start menu, and setting whatever web browser you wanted to use instead as the default program instead....
  8. How to Pin Tabs in Microsoft Edge and get them to stay pinned?

in Browsers and Email
    How to Pin Tabs in Microsoft Edge and get them to stay pinned?: I used the tutorial "Microsoft Edge Tabs - Pin and Unpin in Windows 10" - "How to Pin and Unpin Tabs in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10" and was able to pin my go-to websites. Yea! Just click and go directly to the web page. Alas....when I closed and re-opened Edge, they're...
  9. Mute a Tab in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Mute a Tab in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Mute a Tab in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Mute and Unmute a Tab in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible...
  10. Pinning/Unpinning Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Pinning/Unpinning Apps: On the Start Screen UI you can hold Ctrl + left click to select numerous items to pin or unpin at once but, it seems that's not possible on the Start Menu UI. Anyone else experience this? 3184

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to pin amazon smile to taskbar