Top 10 most anticipated Xbox One E3 2015 announcements

Discus and support Top 10 most anticipated Xbox One E3 2015 announcements in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; On June 16th, we'll all be a little wiser about exactly how harsh 2015 will be on our collective gamer wallets. Phil Spencer has tweeted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 6, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more: Top 10 most anticipated Xbox One E3 2015 announcements | Windows Central

:)

Brink, May 6, 2015
  2. ToddAllcock Win User

zune for windows phone 6.5

The E3 announcement was pretty vague overall.

I don't anticipate MS will bother to add support for WM6.5, which never had Zune compatibility, of course, but I fully expect WP7 and Zune hardware to be supported.

The promotional video,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs9R9-vbeN4
    , clearly shows a Windows Phone (7 or perhaps 8) running Xbox Music, along with tablets and PCs.

I am, however, on the same page as you with respect to the craziness of MS' overlapping media services.

ToddAllcock, May 6, 2015
  3. rhidianjenkins Win User
    XBOX PLAY ANYWHERE

Lol, I know that, at e3 it was stated that selected games bought on xbox one would be available to play on pc at no extra cost under the play anywhere initiative so I know if I bought forza horizon 3 on xbox one then I get forza horizon 3 for Windows 10
    as I understand it. I was wondering if it also goes if I purchase forza horizon 3 on windws 10 platform first, do I then get forza horizon 3 on xbox one for no extra cost.

rhidianjenkins, May 6, 2015
Thema:

Top 10 most anticipated Xbox One E3 2015 announcements - Similar Threads - Top anticipated Xbox

1. remove the top OneDrive icon

in Windows 10 Support
    remove the top OneDrive icon: Hello everyone. I would like to know if it is possible to remove the top OneDrive icon, the one right bellow Quick Access on the first image above, and just keep the OneDrive icon in the User Folder or in the This PC folder? I have like three OneDrive icons in the Navigation...
  2. Set Resource Monitor to Always on Top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set Resource Monitor to Always on Top: Greetings! I'm using Windows 10, and I've tried using DeskPins and TurboTop to achieve it but they both failed. I did confirm that the programs worked on other software. It just wouldn't work with Resource monitor. (Known limitation?) Is there any other way to achieve this?...
  3. Add More Top Sites To New Tab Page in Firefox 60-+

in Browsers and Email
    Add More Top Sites To New Tab Page in Firefox 60-+: One can add as many rows of Sites in The New Tab Start Page by entering the Following in About:Config Code: browser.newtabpage.activity-stream.topSitesRows[/quote] Default is two [img] Do not concern yourself with the void warranty warning I entered 3 so I have 3 rows...
  4. How to move "Windows Photo Viewer" to the top of context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to move "Windows Photo Viewer" to the top of context menu: I bring back "Windows Photo Viewer" using this tutorial: Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials Now, when I click RMB on jpg file and choose "open with..." I can select "Windows Photo Viewer" What I want is "Windows Photo Viewer" just under RMB...
  5. Chrome always on top

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome always on top: This is driving me nuts! Chrome operates normally in Windows 10 for a while. But then, at some stage it switches to always on top. I have to close Chrome and reopen for this to clear. But then after a while, it goes into always on top mode again. There seems to be some...
  6. Recognizing Q3 Top 5 Bounty Hunters

in Windows 10 News
    Recognizing Q3 Top 5 Bounty Hunters: Throughout the year, security researchers submit some amazing work to us under the Microsoft Bug Bounty program. Starting this quarter, we want to give a shout out to and acknowledge the hard work and dedication of the following individuals and companies who have contributed...
  7. Top 5 Windows and Microsoft Store Trends Every Developer Should Know

in Windows 10 News
    Top 5 Windows and Microsoft Store Trends Every Developer Should Know: We are excited to share the latest version of the Windows and Microsoft Store trends page– a trusted source for hardware and Microsoft Store aggregated population data. This data provides you with insights to help you make development and business decisions as you build and...