Windows 10: Top 10 most anticipated Xbox One E3 2015 announcements

Discus and support Top 10 most anticipated Xbox One E3 2015 announcements in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On June 16th, we'll all be a little wiser about exactly how harsh 2015 will be on our collective gamer wallets. Phil Spencer has tweeted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 5, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Top 10 most anticipated Xbox One E3 2015 announcements

Read more: Top 10 most anticipated Xbox One E3 2015 announcements | Windows Central

:)

Brink, May 5, 2015

2. zune for windows phone 6.5

The E3 announcement was pretty vague overall.

I don't anticipate MS will bother to add support for WM6.5, which never had Zune compatibility, of course, but I fully expect WP7 and Zune hardware to be supported.

The promotional video,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs9R9-vbeN4
    , clearly shows a Windows Phone (7 or perhaps 8) running Xbox Music, along with tablets and PCs.

I am, however, on the same page as you with respect to the craziness of MS' overlapping media services.

ToddAllcock, May 5, 2015
  3. XBOX PLAY ANYWHERE

Lol, I know that, at e3 it was stated that selected games bought on xbox one would be available to play on pc at no extra cost under the play anywhere initiative so I know if I bought forza horizon 3 on xbox one then I get forza horizon 3 for Windows 10
    as I understand it. I was wondering if it also goes if I purchase forza horizon 3 on windws 10 platform first, do I then get forza horizon 3 on xbox one for no extra cost.

rhidianjenkins, May 5, 2015
Thema:

Top 10 most anticipated Xbox One E3 2015 announcements

1. Top 10 most anticipated Xbox One E3 2015 announcements - Similar Threads - Top anticipated Xbox

2. Windows 10 Gaming Hardware Announced at E3 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Gaming Hardware Announced at E3 2018: At this year’s E3, PC hardware partners Lenovo and Dell both announced new gaming devices powered by Windows 10 that join the PC gaming mix, all ready to go with built-in Mixer streaming for low-latency, interactive moments for viewers and streamers to engage with other...
  3. E3 2018: Microsoft announces Halo Infinite for Windows 10 and Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    E3 2018: Microsoft announces Halo Infinite for Windows 10 and Xbox: Microsoft is today launching a new version of popular Halo first-person shooter video game developed for Xbox One and Windows 10 operating system. Microsoft today at E3 2018, the biggest conference for the video gamers, announced the Halo Infinite for Windows 10 and Xbox One....
  4. Xbox FanFest E3 2018 - All Things Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox FanFest E3 2018 - All Things Xbox: It’s that time of the year again: E3 is less than two months away! That means now is the perfect time to share more of our plans for one of the gaming industry’s biggest annual events. Here at Xbox, we’re hard at work getting ready for the big show. We’ll be kicking things...
  5. UPDATED: Xbox At E3 2016

in Windows 10 News
    UPDATED: Xbox At E3 2016: It’s that time of the year again: E3 is just a few weeks away! That means now is the perfect time to start sharing some of our plans for one of the gaming industry’s biggest annual events. Today, we’re announcing the Xbox E3 2016 Briefing will take place Monday, June 13,...
  6. Announcing More Details on Xbox FanFest: E3 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing More Details on Xbox FanFest: E3 2018: Today, on the second episode of Inside Xbox, we revealed brand-new details on Xbox FanFest at E3 2018. When we started doing FanFest a little over 4 years ago, we not only wanted to create global rally venues for Xbox fans; we also wanted gamers everywhere to know how deeply...
  7. Announcing Xbox FanFest: E3 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Xbox FanFest: E3 2017: [img] The return of Xbox FanFest to E3 begins a profound year for Xbox and its fans. When we started doing FanFest a little over 3 years ago, we not only wanted to build rally points around the world for Xbox Nation, but we wanted gamers everywhere to know how deeply...
  8. Xbox At E3 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox At E3 2016: It’s that time of the year again: E3 is just a few weeks away! That means now is the perfect time to start sharing some of our plans for one of the gaming industry’s biggest annual events. Today, we’re announcing the Xbox E3 2016 Briefing will take place Monday, June 13,...
  9. Microsoft Will Announce New Hardware at E3

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Will Announce New Hardware at E3: Microsoft Will Announce New Hardware at E3 [img] We are still several weeks away from Microsoft’s E3 press event but what the company will talk about is starting to come into focus. Based on sources inside the company, expect to see new hardware at the event and...
  10. E3 2017: Feeling the Weight of Xbox One X in Forza Motorsport 7

in Windows 10 News
    E3 2017: Feeling the Weight of Xbox One X in Forza Motorsport 7: Dokpy_KIuyA For more than a decade, the Forza Motorsport series has established itself as not only one of the most robust and realistic racing sims on console, but home to one of the most passionate and vibrant online gaming communities in the world. With so many unique...